Question: transfering .org to NameCheap

i got two of my domains at 1and1 out and into namecheap so i transfer two more today one is .net and the other is .org

i got email for my .net domain asking me to agree to their transfer agreement. i click yes but i did not get a email for my .org domain rather i got a email asking for EPP code. they never send me any info about EPP so i put down "epp-migration" like the email stated.

WTF? is my .org domain untraferable or what? i already unlock both .net and .org domain.

jesus! i already send namecheap a email asking for help...i hope my .org domain won't go into a blackhole.

.org, .info. and .biz domains need a so-called "auth code", also known as an EPP
    key or transfer secret. Get that info from your current registrar, then submit it to
    the gaining one.

update: my .org domain got cancelled...the "epp-migration" did not work and 1and1 havn't send me the EPP yet. NameCheap have refunded me but i have to email them about the free whois guard as it is not going to effect on the two pervious domains that i transfer.

so far NameCheap support have been great for me...they answered my query in about two days max so i guess NameCheap is a hit or miss for some.

at least they refund me the money into the my NameCheap account. i will try to transfer again when i get the EPP code.

i can't wait to get out of 1and1. 1and1 is the worst domain register. i think NameCheap or Godaddy is better for me. (i do hate Godaddy making their custoemrs to eat ICANN tax)

Found http://faq.1and1.com/domains/other_i...domains/4.html 20 seconds after starting to search for 1&1 "authorization code" on Google.

Quote Originally Posted by aldee
    Found http://faq.1and1.com/domains/other_i...domains/4.html 20 seconds after starting to search for 1&1 "authorization code" on Google.
    thank. i never transfer .org domain so when namecheap tell me to email them for auth code...i just email them. i'm going to try transfer my .org domain again.