Smile Wishing everyone happy Diwali !!

Greetings!!

On behalf of U&D Square Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I wish every person on board a very Happy and prosperous Diwali.

Itís a festival of lights and I sincerely wish that there would be light in every corner of your life, may this year bring peace and prosperity and goddess of wealth bless everyone.

Sincerely
    True 24x7 Tech. Support | Better Infrastructure, Skilled People, Reliable Support, Maximum Transparency
    U&D Square Solutions Pvt. Ltd | www.udsquare.com| ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 Certified Company
    Tech Support | Consulting | Outsourcing | | 150 team members and growing

Dedicated Support | Shared Support | Helpdesk |Live Chat | Server Management | Server Monitoring

A week ago I had never heard of this holiday. Now I have only sad associations.

My wish to all those who celebrate this holiday is for a shining, warming and healing light to bring peace and happiness where there is sorrow.
    Bob
    The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
    - African Proverb

I must admit this is the first I have heard of the holiday and I thank you for your warm wishes

I hope there is a light in every corner of your life as well.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Quote Originally Posted by justadollarhostin
    I must admit this is the first I have heard of the holiday and I thank you for your warm wishes

I hope there is a light in every corner of your life as well.
    It's a hindu festival, which i THINK is a major religion in India. (not limited to there)
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Happy Diwali Everyone
    Terry Martin-Lead Developer
    DeskLance.com
    http://www.desklance.com

Happi Diwali

Diwali is one of the biggest festivals in India, comparable to Christmas... Its traditionally a hindu festival but really I've seen people from all backgrounds celebrating it in India

Houses are decorated in lights.. Traditionally candles (or diyas) are used but these days christmas or electric lights, and almost every house is decorated with them. Everything looks quite beautiful. I'll take some snaps and post them if I get time. You see many people setting off firecrackers on Diwali night, and the sky is lit with a perpetual firework show. Although the end-result is lots of polution