review guide website for sale makes roughly $4,000/mnth

The site for sale is a review guide.

$2,000 is spent roughly in advertising per month
    Makes $6,000/month from adsense.
    Leaving $4,000 US profit

The owner of the site will also show you how to bring the profits up to $10,000 - $50,000/mnth which will require some investment.

The above stats are consistent for the past 4 months.

The site is automated and requires about 3-5 hours month of work. You will probably answer some emails and make sure everything is on the up.

There was about 1000 hours in research and development

Asking $52,000

We do not want to reveal to much info about this site on the forum due to peakers/competition as well we run several other similiar sites.

If you are interested we will require that you sign an affidavid plus put down a $2000 refundable deposit.
      0 Not allowed!

You aren't going to get many interested parties if you require a $2000 deposit to get any verifiable information about what you want to sell.. You may want to just stick with a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement.) This could be looked at by some of the viewers here as a scam to make some money.
    Michael Rosati, TurbulentMedia Founder
    Shared/Reseller/Semi-Dedicated/ TeamSpeak Hosting
    █ Certified Authorize.net Merchant Services

Toll-free sales and support - 1.800.746.0611
      0 Not allowed!

Ya, that's what we were thinking but the $2,000 is mandatory before releasing any information that is important to the business.

There is no clause to the deposit. If you aren't interested after further discussion we will send your deposit back without hesitation.

Another way of doing it is using escrow.com however you will be responible for the fee.
      0 Not allowed!

so the url is sensitive information that we cant get unless we make a deposit of $2,000? i'm sorry but i'm not putting $2,000 down on a web site i havnt even seen...
      0 Not allowed!

Sounds like a scam to me. I wouldn't suggest anybody deposit that kind of money.

- Tomer
    Christmas time is among us, get your loved ones Designer Fragrances
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomer
    Sounds like a scam to me. I wouldn't suggest anybody deposit that kind of money.

- Tomer
    You can't get scammed by using escrow.com.

We basically don't want our method of making this kind of money getting exposed to everyone or it would just get wiped out like many things have on the net and when you are spending 50K+ you can surely understand. Kind of like the adsense sites you see selling every where now.

I will discuss with the owner about other options but right now he is firm on this.
      0 Not allowed!

$2000....
    I have seen people requesting money on WHT for the same thing, and that was $100.

Even at that no-one would want to part with the money to anyone they don't know.

Can you give out the domain? How is the domain sensitive information?
    Maybe your marketing methods are but can't see how the domain is?

I am actually interested but I wont pay $2000 just to see info.

You can't get scammed by using escrow.com.
    You can, and I have been.
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information
      0 Not allowed!

Once a $2,000 deposit is received we will discuss further. If you don't want to do this then this sale isn't for you. He has told me firmly no further discussions unless a deposit is received either by escrow.com or paypal.

The owner would prefer to meet in person so he will pay for the flight so we can close the deal in person. He will pay the flight and all accomodations.
      0 Not allowed!

navyhost, I will open a ticket with the help desk on your behalf so we can privately verify the legitimacy of this transaction.

Closed pending verification.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design
      0 Not allowed!