* Lame AIM hackers - how they make my days good.

Today a guy messaged me on AIM. He pretended to know me and said my name sounded familiar.

We got to talking and he's like you can see my picture if you want to see me (in case I knew him) - so we Direct connect and he uploads a .com file and says "just run it". I'm like oh ok I'll download it in one sec. So I open up cmd and type in netstat to see what his IP is.

Then I tell him. "Thanks for your ip with direct connect " (not that I could do much with his ip but still it was fun)

He yelled and then signed off (blocked me). hahaha...

Then I signed in to another and started to spam him with a bunch of random messages. but got blocked again. It made my day happy though.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

lol some guy sent me a picture with .exe :-\ when i asked why a picture is in .exe he said "i saved it with paint" im like "so?" he goes 'i did it on my old computer"
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord
    lol some guy sent me a picture with .exe :-\ when i asked why a picture is in .exe he said "i saved it with paint" im like "so?" he goes 'i did it on my old computer"
    Hahahaha they just dont try anymore....

BTW he messaged me again and said F*** YOU. So I assume he reads WHT. (maybe - if you are hey buddy!!! )

His screen name is: dJ x Please 123
    I put it in pink to go with his personality.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Ha. That's pretty amusing - you would've thought they'd come up with a slightly more plausable cause.

Heh, some story you got there
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I love messing with these people. I ran it, I can't see ur pic? wtf?? My screen is going black, OMG, OMG, OMG, then sign off.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Haha nice one! Always nice to see people get a taste of their own medicine

Bummer... he's not online.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

man people are trying to ruin the hacker name, low-life crackers spend there teen days doing this kinda stuff (when will they learn) i'm pretty sure you wouldnt find a real hacker playing about on aim trying to send a virus to someone.

Originally, a hacker was a term of respect, used among computer programmers, designers, and engineers. The hacker was one who created original and ingenious programs. Unfortunately, the current popular meaning of the term is used to describe those who break into systems, destroy data, steal copyrighted software, and perform other destructive or illegal acts with computers and networks.

well AFAIK a hacker is mostly someone who is experted in the computer area, whether or not they use it for good or not, and so its just gone from a general consensus that "hacker" is now used in a negative sense
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Today is just a matter of black or white hat. And sometimes grey hat

The others are just...nothing.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

They dont even deserve the title hacker, as they arent computer experts, they just know the very basics of how to use a trojan, sure some of the kiddies know a few things but I wouldent go as far as calling them "hackers" [Although, its becoming more and more general]

I love thoes random spam messages i get around 4 am or so from long complicated screen names saying something to the extent of "live cams, click whatever.com/whatever.exe" to see it now live online!"
    WHT's Own Tekster

Do i have a "Technical Support" sign on my back?
    Listen To Tekster Radio!

Some people sends me dos programs saying there pictures comes up as a virus

Thats why my AIM says "PM me here and ask" .