Hi,

We here at Logo2D.com are offering custom logo designs for only $39.95. You may be wondering why you should choose us? Well here are a few reasons as well as some testimonials from our past clients:

To View Our Logo Portfolio Click Here!

Why Choose Us?-------------------------
-Unlimited Concepts

-Unlimited Revisions

-100% Money Back Guarantee

-Source Files Upon Completion.

-PNG, PSD & EPS file For Print.

-Designers With Over 6 Years of Experience!

-Unbeatable Price of $39.95 Not Seen Any where Else!

----------------------------------

Client Testimonials: See What Our Clients Are Saying!

Look no further for your logo design needs. Logo2d.com provided us with
outstanding results and with unlimited revisions until we were 100%
satisfied. They get all our design work and we recommend them to all our
associates. Get the service you deserve!
-Krystal Armstrong

Logo2D created a great custom logo for 4aname.com in very short time. I had
revisions, which were completed in no time and with a smile! The result was a perfect
logo with a great concept that helped me put the rest of the site design together.
Thanks Logo2D!

-Peter J. Toriello,
President, Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC

I want to personally thank you and your team for the time you put into my logo. After our first conversation you put it together and made it happen allowing us to use a company identity that we could be proud of. I am excited about the opportunity to use our company logo. This is an important vehicle in promoting.

Your attention to detail was extremely important to me, and shows your commitment to your customers. You have earned our trust and have gained a customer into the future. I will not hesitate to commend you and your company.

Thanks again,
Tony Perez
President

Money Back Guarantee!
Logo2D offers an unconditional Money Back Guarantee to anyone who purchases a Custom Logo Design Package. This means as soon as you place your order you are immediately qualified for 100% of your money back.

Once we have received your requirements and design drafts based on your logo specs you have the choice to accept them or reject. If you accept them we will continue to work on them until you are satisfied. If you reject them we can either create new drafts for you or you can cancel the package and we will refund 100% of your money.

Since we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee you may request as many changes as it takes to get your logo exactly how you want it. Once you approve the logo we will send you the source files and the project will be completed.

For More Information & To Order Click Here!

Best Regards,
Anthony Jewell
~The Logo2D.com Team!