Exclusive offer to existing DemoDemo customers

This offer has already been sent to all existing DemoDemo customers, but in the event that, as a customer, you somehow have not received the email, please let me know and I will resend it to you. Either PM me or email me at [email protected] .

DemoDemo.com has proudly been the market leader in Flash tutorials for the web hosting industry for 3 years. And we owe all our success to our customers.

In an effort to show our appreciation for their business and loyalty, we have extended a limited-time one-time offer to all existing DemoDemo customers.

As a DemoDemo customer, you are able to order tutorials at www.demodemo.com at HALF PRICE until November 6. For example, let's say you wish to order $300 worth of product. After adding all the product to your shopping cart, simply enter your special Promotion Code and click to recalculate your total. Your new total will be $150!!!!

There are only a few rules that apply to this promotion:

1. You MUST already be a DemoDemo customer to take advantage of this special offer. No exceptions.
    2. Your order during this promotion must show a minimum NET total of $100. In other words, you must order a minimum of $200 worth of product (which, after discount, comes down to $100 net).
    3. This offer expires at 11:59 PM EST November 6, 2005.

So if you are a DemoDemo customer and, for some reason, have not received the offer by email today, please contact me by PM or email ( [email protected] ) and I will be sure that you receive the promo code in time before the offer expires.

Once again, I'd like to thank all the loyal DemoDemo customers for their business. They are the reason that DemoDemo is what it is today.

Vito
    Last edited by vito; 10-29-2005 at 04:31 PM.
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

If only I was a former DemoDemo customer.. then I would be a returning DemoDemo customer. *sigh* I'm jealous Vito.

Hehe, sorry, Rich. This offer is offered exclusively to a select couple of thousand (lucky) hosts.

Just think, all you would have had to do was buy a $29.95 FTP series, and you would have qualified!!

Vito
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by vito
    Hehe, sorry, Rich. This offer is offered exclusively to a select couple of thousand (lucky) hosts.

Just think, all you would have had to do was buy a $29.95 FTP series, and you would have qualified!!

Vito
    I'm going to kidnap your monkey. Stop rubbing it in..

Congrats to everyone who DOES qualify.. this is an AWESOME deal.

Well, I'm one of those lucky hosts that has placed a nice little order at 50% off

Yes you were, Aaron. Thank you for your order. Much appreciated.

Vito

Vito,

Any chance a new potential customer could get hooked up with this promo? PM me if you want.

Best,
    David Wieland - tantusnetworks.com
    TheBannerExchange.net
    WebmasterDebate.com

Reviving a month old thread? lol..

If he was going to let new customers have it.. he wouldn't have specifically said for existing customers.. and also, when I mentioned the fact that I wanted to get in on this.. and he didn't say "it's okay Rich, I'll let you have it too" that would be a good indicator that he's not making any exceptions.

Afterall, I feed and play with Babu (Vito doesn't know about this), but that doesn't entitle me to any special privledges.

Nevermind...

I read the 'no exceptions' line AFTER I sent that last post.

Best,
    TheBannerExchange.net
    WebmasterDebate.com

Quote Originally Posted by vito
    3. This offer expires at 11:59 PM EST November 6, 2005.
    That, and this part :-P
    Don't worry.. we're all dissappointed :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Reviving a month old thread? lol..

If he was going to let new customers have it.. he wouldn't have specifically said for existing customers.. and also, when I mentioned the fact that I wanted to get in on this.. and he didn't say "it's okay Rich, I'll let you have it too" that would be a good indicator that he's not making any exceptions.

Afterall, I feed and play with Babu (Vito doesn't know about this), but that doesn't entitle me to any special privledges.
    You're absolutely right Rich. I apologize...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/images.../confused3.gif
    TheBannerExchange.net
    WebmasterDebate.com

Yes, indeed, the offer was open exclusively to existing customers, and the offer has expired anyways. But if either of you would like to email or PM me with a list of product you would like to order, I will be happy to put together a package price for you.

Oh, and Rich, Babu thanks you for the bananas.

Vito