Wheer To Find Clients & Promote My Company

Hi everyone, Now that my company is fully set up. I was wonderign if anyone could help me.
    Where is:
    a) The best place to find clients to buy my hosting
    b) Wheers the bets place to promote my comapny?

Any help will be really appriciated.

Best Wishes
    Oliver

Not many would tell you, even if they found a gold mine. The market is saturated enough as it is, so it's every host for himself.

- Tomer
    Christmas time is among us, get your loved ones Designer Fragrances

WHT is a great place to start. Take an active part in the discussions here, and you'll build alot of credibility for yourself and for your company.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

All best places are already pre occupied with competitors, however it all depends upon the size of your market and type of customers you're going to target. I would suggest you should come up with some specialized service and competitive plans and offer to differentiate you from others.

I would suggest just submitting to search engines, and use places like wht which are saturated but like mynameweb said you will build credibility here once you interact with other companies.

First things first... add the site to your sig, on all the forums you goto. I was surprised how many customers I got just from having the link in my Sig on a sports forum I talk on.

Quote Originally Posted by boomers
    First things first... add the site to your sig, on all the forums you goto. I was surprised how many customers I got just from having the link in my Sig on a sports forum I talk on.
    That's actually a pretty good idea