Review - Hosting Questions

I have been researching web hosting sites for awhile and the more I read and asked the more confused I got. So, I have posted a few questions on this board. I followed everyones suggestions to my posts and others. I finally decided to ask more questions on different sites to see how they responded. What a joke. Either their live person wasn't on-line, left messages with no response back or just evasive answers.

This is why I wanted to give this pre-hosting review for Global WebBrands.

I went to Global Web Brands and talked with Dean, he was very imformative. He answered all my questions quickly. I asked for suggestions, he didn't hestitate to give me answers. I explained what I needed and he didn't tell me the most expensive plan, he asked some questions and suggested a plan that would cater to my needs. He was patient with all the questions and concerns I had.

Thank you....Global WebBrands!!!!

Hello, JaciD

Im glad to here that you are doing your research before jumping in.

Good Luck with all.

Pre-hosting? Do you plan on signing up with them or you just tested their live support?

Good to hear about your "pre-hosting" experience.

Waiting to hear about your "post-hosting" one
    www.website-hostings.net
    Latest Article:
    Choosing a Web Host: Beware Marketing Tricks

Glad to hear that the response you obtained was great, it would help if you could post a couple of responses you received from other hosts you researched as well.
    Tahir Ahmed
    NetspaceOnline.net - Reliable Personal Web Site Hosting & Business Web Hosting Solutions!
    NSDomains.net - Our Dedicated Domain Registration & Management Portal!
    Reseller Hosting Solutions Linux Plesk 8 Control Panel Provding Quality Hosting Since 2001

Hi JaciD!

I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience! We do our very best to make sure we can objectively help everyone out there. Thanks for posting about your experience with us!
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com