Is there any JSP supported Cpanel reseller hosting

I am looking for JSP /Javaservlet support on Cpanel linux hosting .In the past we have tried Gazzin & many ISP but frankly it seems that Cpanel linux hosting is not stable for JSP / Java servlet.

Please let me know if there ISP who offer JSP / Java servelets support

Quote Originally Posted by obiztek
    I am looking for JSP /Javaservlet support on Cpanel linux hosting .In the past we have tried Gazzin & many ISP but frankly it seems that Cpanel linux hosting is not stable for JSP / Java servlet.

Please let me know if there ISP who offer JSP / Java servelets support
    cPanel is able to run JSP fine through mod_resin (or Tomcat), do your JSP scripts not work through mod_resin?
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Do you have the support for resin on your servers?

I have to be careful here, self-promotion is not allowed on the WHT forums, and I cannot reply to any sort of hosting requests. Speaking strictly from facts, our company does enable mod_resin on a per request basis.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Lunarpages is well known as a JSP supported hosting provider. Check out their reseller packages.

It is not default feature, and people usually have problems with that.

Micfo offers something similar to Lunar Pages

Hi,

What issue did you have with JSP on our servers? Please let me know what server or domain so I can assist you further.
    Psychz Networks - Enterprise Servers & Data Center Professionals
    ★24/7 On-Site Support - Premium Server Hardware
    ★Facilities: Los Angeles, CA - Dallas, TX | Tier-4 Data Centers
    ★Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Psychz DDoS-Shield™ On-Premise Mitigation

Quote Originally Posted by obiztek
    ...but frankly it seems that Cpanel linux hosting is not stable for JSP / Java servlet.
    That is true to some extent but there are plenty of cPanel hosting companies that offer JSP and they seem to have it down quite well.