-FOR SALE- Two WHM AutoPilot Owned License

I have two owned WHM AutoPilot licenses for sale. I was using them for two different hosting companies, one of which never got off the ground and the other that I migrated everything into Quickbooks Online since the majority of my customer base is local. If I had to choose a script in the future to use I would definetely choose WHM AutoPilot. The support they have provided when I have had questions has been top notch.

WHAT IS WHM AUTOPILOT?
    "WHM AutoPilot has the features that todays start-up and established webhosts are looking for. Using proprietary integration features into the popular WHM/cPanel server management software, your WHM AutoPilot will provide you with Automated account creation, account suspension, import capabilities, domain propogation monitoring, server rotation and more.."

For more details on the features, please visit http://www.whmautopilot.com/features.php.

PRICE:
    I paid $150/per license but willing to part with it for $100/per license or best offer.

If interested, please PM me or reply in this thread. I will have Brandee (WHM AutoPilot owner) post in this thread for authorization to transfer both licenses to another party.

Thanks!
    Last edited by gobi; 10-28-2005 at 02:31 PM.

The transfer of this license has been approved.

The purchaser will need to contact me directly, after purchase, to handle the transfer of license to a new domain/IP address.

In communication, please reference the following number:

WHM-MAT-66151-2-B

That is the approval number for transfer of this license.

--> use [email protected] for all correspondence after sale.

Contact after the sale must be made since the license number that is being transferred is 'disabled' after the sale and a new one is issued to the new owner. This is to prevent 'mulit-sales' of the same license.

Thank you.
    WHM.AutoPilot
    www.whmautopilot.com

can someone replace their leased license with one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallguyshost
    can someone replace their leased license with one of these?
    Yes you can. You'd simply need to update your license key within WHMAP and cancel your lease.
    Alasdair

Hmm, which version is this for and can it be upgraded??? im interested so please email me or pm me with details.

Are the licenses still available? If they are i'll just put in a long shot for $80 for one license...

This is for the latest version (v3) that came out today. I did PM both of you just now.

This was from a WHM AutoPilot E-Mail I received:

To simplify the release, and to not overwhelm ourselves, I have started the release with ALL OWNED licensees having access first. This will get many started and over the next 3 days, I will be releasing our other clients into V3 and, releasing v2.5.31 as well.

V3 License Release Order:

[1] ALL Owned Licensees ( first day )
    [2] Leased Licensees ( second day, must follow step up procedure to obtain )
    [3] Host Partner reseller licenses ( third day, depending on your hosts key availability )
    [4] Public Release of Trials and ability to Purchase V3 ( November 7, 2005 )
    ==> Live Demo will be available
    ==> Sales will be available

Both licenses are pretty much sold. Thanks for everyone's interest.