Can Servint's VPS Be Used For Reselling?

Anyone here using Servint's VPS?

Their cheapest plan is costly around US$49 per month but it comes with 10GB diskspace, 200GB bandwidth Cpanel/WHM.

I haven't checked with them yet and before I email them I would like to know whether anyone here use Servint to resell? Can it be customized to put your company's logo in Cpanel and have your own private nameserver, etc like ResellerZoom?

VPS is like a dedicated server, you can do what you want with it. You get full root access, which gives you more control over the server than a reseller account.

Quote Originally Posted by koushibasaki
    Anyone here using Servint's VPS?

Their cheapest plan is costly around US$49 per month but it comes with 10GB diskspace, 200GB bandwidth Cpanel/WHM.

I haven't checked with them yet and before I email them I would like to know whether anyone here use Servint to resell? Can it be customized to put your company's logo in Cpanel and have your own private nameserver, etc like ResellerZoom?
    You'll be able to do all of that, but skinning your own cPanel takes quite a bit of work, and if you plan to host resellers, they won't appreciate having your own on their resold accounts.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

I know of someone who does reseller and shared linux/cpanel accounts from multiple Servint VPS's. They run a good reliable business and seem to provide a good level of serviec and support from that platform.
    Mick Beeby
    www.reyaltec.com - Quality Helm Dedicated, Reseller & Shared Windows 2003 Hosting. UK & US based servers.
    www.aspbite.com - Modular ASP Content Management System