Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 85
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77

    Ariel Hosting Beware

    I tried out Ariel Host www.arielhost.com and they are garbage. The sevice is so pathetic. The Front Page wasnt working in the control panel and I couldnt even get my html file open. So I canceled my plan. Then on another forum I asked if anyone else has tried them out and I posted my experience with the company. Next the company registers on the forums because "a client" told them about my post and they go on and slander me in the post. I've at this paticular forum for awhile and this idiot registers today and basicly post that I'm lying about what I posted. I mean a long post,he must have spent a good 15 minutes atleast writting this and says my post is misleading. So I responded and said no I wasnt misleading and added the fact that the company double billed me. He again post saying I'm misleading and pointing out another post in the forums about some advice I was asking for. The owner of this company is crazy and has gone to far.

    What is your opinion?
    Last edited by mike49085; 10-28-2005 at 03:44 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,070
    Be the better man, don't wage a war against this company or the company owner
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by gearworx
    Be the better man, don't wage a war against this company or the company owner
    I'm trying real hard to be but he is getting really annoying and continues to harass me.
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    949
    Mike, we bent over backwards to help you constantly on the telephone.

    Anyone who is interested in the full story can find it here:

    http://www.talkfreelance.com/thread7675.html

    This individual has been sending us threatening emails saying that he is going to go to every forum and review site and defame us, which is really sad.
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,902
    There's always two sides to the story. I think the last post I read in that thread put it the best:

    From what I can see, the customer displays a lack of knowledge on all accounts, and then tries to counter-act that with childish behaviour and threats towards the business.

    How....immature. Totally not the way to go about solving any problems at all.
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6

    *

    The Frontpage of what wasn't working?

    I do not see how it's the web host's fault that you could not get your html file open

    Please try being more specific.
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    The Frontpage of what wasn't working?
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about FrontPage extensions, for Microsoft FrontPage.
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by mike49085
    I'm trying real hard to be but he is getting really annoying and continues to harass me.
    It is not harrassment for anyone to reasonably respond to allegations made against them. You made specific statements regarding your situation and the other party responded professionally and reasonably.

    You cannot blame any webhost for your own lack of knowledge. There are numerous websites dedicated to instructing new users, and it seems you didn't even make an attempt to self educate yourself.

    Perhaps you should pay a webmaster to handle your website needs, until you learn the basics of webhosting, that way you won't run into these problems again. You may find it extremely hard to find one in your $5.00/month budget.
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,899
    Why is it necessary for someone who is new to this whole world to get all bent out of shape when something doesnt work. Or throw mud because they can figure something out? Or just get nasty in general? Threatening someone? Mike I am ashamed of you. You sure dont act like you are 36.
    I definitely confer with what was stated on the other thread as well. Mike you purchased a budget hosting account and this host has gone well out of their way to assist you (even when they have the information posted and given in your welcome email). I for one as well do not see why there is such a need for you to be going around trying to cause a bad reputation for a provider that has only attempted to assist you with your account.

    A provider doing it's best is hardly a reason to go around posting derrogatory comments/remarks over something that should of been if anything a good experience.

    Conclusion:
    Client buys plan, Client requests support, Provider gives plenty of support that should have helped the client 100% with any problems reported, client feels that for his budgetted amount of money he didn't get the world on a stick, client cancels hosting and is even given a Full Refund, client goes posting trashing/bashing threads about provider for no real reason but to annoy the host.

    I think this conclusion about sums it up accurately.

    ---
    This is just an outside view regarding this issue.
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    2,101
    To post this in every web hosting related forum in the universe, Mike, not only make people see that how ArielHost handled this professionally, but also will make you having hard times to find a new host for your HTML files

    My Two Yens

    Closed for winter...
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by BurakUeda
    To post this in every web hosting related forum in the universe, Mike, not only make people see that how ArielHost handled this professionally, but also will make you having hard times to find a new host for your HTML files

    My Two Yens

    I allready found a new host. Arielhost are the ones making a big deal out of this. This started wioth one simple post asking if anyone has used arielhost before and I had a reply with a question and I answered it. Next thing I know here's Arielhost registering on the forum saying I'm misleading. Now that I find imature. So I stuck up for myself just as arielost did. So if one person is wrong then are both wrong. Arielhost got personal I didnt until after they did. If they wanted to resolve this perfessionaly a email or phone call would have been more appopriate. But for arielhost to go out of their way to go to ao forum and search ALL my post is ridiculous. Then follow me around to different forums. Havent any of you (and I know you have) posted reviews about a hosting company that you didnt like? So what is the difference? I'm sure i could search this forum and find a negative review about a host from someone. What would you think if you posted one simple post stating a fact about a site and then they come on here and register saying you are misleading?
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel74
    Mike, we bent over backwards to help you constantly on the telephone.

    Anyone who is interested in the full story can find it here:

    http://www.talkfreelance.com/thread7675.html

    This individual has been sending us threatening emails saying that he is going to go to every forum and review site and defame us, which is really sad.
    I never said that you didnt try to help me. I just sated the facts. You dont have the support your site states that you do. Everytime I called I got a answering machine and your site does say "LIVE" help. Doesnt it? Or am I lying about that too?
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by mike49085
    I never said that you didnt try to help me. I just sated the facts. You dont have the support your site states that you do. Everytime I called I got a answering machine and your site does say "LIVE" help. Doesnt it? Or am I lying about that too?
    I'm just replying to this from what I've seen on their site. It says Live help, as in online help. It doesn't say anything about 'Live' phone help.

    Either way, Mike, if you reply to a public forum about anyone, you can't stop the other person from replying and defending themselves. As usual, there is always two sides to a story. How about both parties shake hands, part ways (finally) and call it a day?
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by GideonX
    I'm just replying to this from what I've seen on their site. It says Live help, as in online help. It doesn't say anything about 'Live' phone help.

    Either way, Mike, if you reply to a public forum about anyone, you can't stop the other person from replying and defending themselves. As usual, there is always two sides to a story. How about both parties shake hands, part ways (finally) and call it a day?
    Either way I didnt get any live online help either. That IS misleading. Now I'm defending myself just like ariel host is. I do have the same right dont I? Or do you have to be experienced in all this before you have a say?
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Land of Donkeys
    Posts
    60
    Of course you have the right to defend yourself. I, however, see nothing wrong with a host defending their name.

    You posted about them on a public forum; they have every right to give their side of the story.
    If I go there I lose my way
    If we stay here we're not together

    Moiraine
      0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cg
    Of course you have the right to defend yourself. I, however, see nothing wrong with a host defending their name.

    You posted about them on a public forum; they have every right to give their side of the story.
    I agree but they got personal. I didnt.
      0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by mike49085
    Either way I didnt get any live online help either. That IS misleading. Now I'm defending myself just like ariel host is. I do have the same right dont I? Or do you have to be experienced in all this before you have a say?
    I think you're taking the Live help thing the wrong way. Live help is there when there's someone available, thus providing you 'Live' help. That doesn't mean they're there every minute, every second to take the help request. Not sure on their hours, I didn't check on their site too long.

    You sure have the right to defend, you're already doing it no?
      0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    949
    This is going to be my last comment just to clear up any confusion:

    We do not state anywhere that there is 24 hour "live" help. We do, however, have 24 hour phone support. Mike called us at 2:00am and left a message in the tech support mailbox... he received a call back at 3:00am and his questions ("how do I log into my control panel" and "how long does it take for a domain to transfer") were answered.

    We try to answer all of the phone calls live, but sometimes we have to call back. We guarantee a callback within one hour (it's usually more like 10 minutes). We don't outsource any support, so this is our own staff that calls back at all hours of the night. For support after 8:00pm, it goes to a pager and alerts someone.

    We're always willing to look at ways to improve our help services, but I honestly don't see anything more we could have done in this instance.
      0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel74
    This is going to be my last comment just to clear up any confusion:


    We're always willing to look at ways to improve our help services, but I honestly don't see anything more we could have done in this instance.
    You could have acted like a professional.
      0 Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77
    OK lets take a look at ariel host. www.arielhost.com

    Now it does say 30 money back gaurantee no questions asked. Am I right?

    It doesnt say money back gaurantee but we will find you on message boards and tell everyone that you are misleading. Does it say that?

    Beneath that it does in fact say "LIVE' support and help. Am I right? Is it there or am I seeing things?

    It doesnt say answering machine help. Does it say that?

    It should say leave a voice message and we will call you back. Not "LIVE" help.

    If ariel host is going to follow me around saying that I'm misleading then they should put that on the site next to money back gaurantee. It should say"Money back gaurantee but we will search and read all your post about us and tell everyone that you are misleading, ORDER NOW!
      0 Not allowed!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by mike49085
    OK lets take a look at ariel host. www.arielhost.com

    Now it does say 30 money back gaurantee no questions asked. Am I right?

    It doesnt say money back gaurantee but we will find you on message boards and tell everyone that you are misleading. Does it say that?

    Beneath that it does in fact say "LIVE' support and help. Am I right? Is it there or am I seeing things?

    It doesnt say answering machine help. Does it say that?

    It should say leave a voice message and we will call you back. Not "LIVE" help.

    If ariel host is going to follow me around saying that I'm misleading then they should put that on the site next to money back gaurantee. It should say"Money back gaurantee but we will search and read all your post about us and tell everyone that you are misleading, ORDER NOW!
    Can you really not see that both sections you are talking about are totally separate? The money back guarantee is right in the middle of them.

    1 states "Toll free sales & support" and 1 states "Live help & support". You can't just combine those phrases to make your own that says "Live toll free support"

    Live help has an image directly below it. Live help is the standard name for the method of chatting live to a representative, it does not mean someone is there 24/7 and it certainly has absolutely nothing to do with the phone support they offer.
      0 Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by FLH-Wullie
    Can you really not see that both sections you are talking about are totally separate? The money back guarantee is right in the middle of them.

    1 states "Toll free sales & support" and 1 states "Live help & support". You can't just combine those phrases to make your own that says "Live toll free support"

    Live help has an image directly below it. Live help is the standard name for the method of chatting live to a representative, it does not mean someone is there 24/7 and it certainly has absolutely nothing to do with the phone support they offer.
    hehe, I've been trying to allude to that but didn't want to really point it out so bluntly. Thx!
      0 Not allowed!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77
    It doesnt say money back gaurantee but we will find you on message boards and tell everyone that you are misleading. Does it say that?

    If ariel host is going to follow me around saying that I'm misleading then they should put that on the site next to money back gaurantee. It should say"Money back gaurantee but we will search and read all your post about us and tell everyone that you are misleading, ORDER NOW!
      0 Not allowed!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by mike49085
    It doesnt say money back gaurantee but we will find you on message boards and tell everyone that you are misleading. Does it say that?

    If ariel host is going to follow me around saying that I'm misleading then they should put that on the site next to money back gaurantee. It should say"Money back gaurantee but we will search and read all your post about us and tell everyone that you are misleading, ORDER NOW!
    So using your reasoning, can you point out where it says

    "money back guarantee but we won't find you on message boards and tell everyone that you are misleading."

    Do you agree that you are actually trying to pick things out from nowhere to support your case here?

    You make a comment about a company and you can be sure if that company feels the need to defend themselves then they will. You have absolutely no right to complain about them and then complain because they are defending themselves.
      0 Not allowed!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    2,626
    Wow, for a 36 year old, you are EXTREMELY immature. What don't you understand? You posted about them first. You gave them negative feedback on a public forum, and they responded to your comments. You are misleading, all of the information is present if you OPEN YOUR EYES and look. I'm sure they emailed your control panel login in the welcome email, and that domain question really makes my day. You try and bargain for all of the money that you can get, it's just sad. What do you expect them to do, let you post negative comments about them and not have a reaction? Please, just think about it.
      0 Not allowed!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,211
    I'm the owner over at Talkfreelance where all this started, ArielHost are advertising on my site and this user decided to try them out.

    ArielHost have done nothing but try and help the member by providing more than an above board service, it's down to a lack of inexperience and not following instructions that led to several of your problems such as the double payment. The only real issue was fixed within an hour, you decided you didn't like them and asked for a refund and this was issued, what's the point of trying to ruin their reputation? You're 36, grow up.
      0 Not allowed!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EU - east side
    Posts
    21,913
    It doesnt say money back gaurantee but we will find you on message boards and tell everyone that you are misleading.
    When you signed up you didn't tell them you were planning on criticising them on all the forums you're a member of either.

    If they would start threads telling everyone that the owner of "yoursite" is "this and that", I might see a problem with it, but as it is, they're only defending themselves.
      0 Not allowed!

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    4,163
      0 Not allowed!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,852
    Quote Originally Posted by mike49085
    I tried out Ariel Host www.arielhost.com and they are garbage. The sevice is so pathetic. The Front Page wasnt working in the control panel and I couldnt even get my html file open. So I canceled my plan. Then on another forum I asked if anyone else has tried them out and I posted my experience with the company. Next the company registers on the forums because "a client" told them about my post and they go on and slander me in the post. I've at this paticular forum for awhile and this idiot registers today and basicly post that I'm lying about what I posted. I mean a long post,he must have spent a good 15 minutes atleast writting this and says my post is misleading. So I responded and said no I wasnt misleading and added the fact that the company double billed me. He again post saying I'm misleading and pointing out another post in the forums about some advice I was asking for. The owner of this company is crazy and has gone to far.

    What is your opinion?

    My opinion is that they tried to help you but you were too immature and too inexperienced to deal with it.
    You made thinly veiled threats about trying to discredit them on forums and they called you on it.

    My opinion is that you should grow up.

    My opinion is that you should learn the definition of slander.

    My opinion is that you should stop trying to discredit this host that tried to help you.
      0 Not allowed!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,899
    And to add to blue27's lead in this,

    My opinion is a mod should lock this thread before the OP continues to discredit himself even more publicly humiliating himself.

    Arielhost did well above that of what many hosts out there would do for a budget $5/month client. I am sure they lost out on this sale support time wise even. To top this off the OP feels the method of giving his thanks for their help is to try to trash their reputation on a public open forum? I definitely for one see the OP having some agenda to go around in an attempt to ruin provider's reputations with falsified/libelous comments.

    mike49085, with the comments you have posted why would think Arielhost would not respond to them? Your posting such libelous comments alone would be enough reason for the provider to set the record straight. After all this I think this thread has no more meaning to it really (both sides of this story have been plainly stated, thus there is no further valid discussion needed on this).

    In any case mike49085 best of luck in your search if you do find a host for you.
      0 Not allowed!

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Kalamazoo
    Posts
    33,190
    Quote Originally Posted by mike49085
    It doesnt say money back gaurantee but we will find you on message boards and tell everyone that you are misleading. Does it say that? . . .!
    And I must have missed the part on their site where it said, "If you're disatisfied with our service (even if you are incapable of understanding what to do with what you purchased) we will gladly refund your full purchase price. But, please go tell everyone how rotten of a host we are. If you choose to begin a rampage on the internet, bending the truth about our "poor services," we don't mind. You go ahead and say whatever you like. After all; only you know the truth."
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Posts
    213
    Yes, always two sides
      0 Not allowed!

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,899
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue
    And I must have missed the part on their site where it said, "If you're disatisfied with our service (even if you are incapable of understanding what to do with what you purchased) we will gladly refund your full purchase price. But, please go tell everyone how rotten of a host we are. If you choose to begin a rampage on the internet, bending the truth about our "poor services," we don't mind. You go ahead and say whatever you like. After all; only you know the truth."
    Well said, of course the OP doesn't realize such, else he wouldn't keep trying to hopelessly defend himself against something in which he is clearly wrong. Just because you might not know how to use something that you ordered does not entitle you to a refund Mike, be glad ArielHost was graceous enough to do so for you.

    IMO it speaks highly that in this circumstance ArielHost gave a refund to the OP even when they really would not of been required to do so in some circumstances.
    Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog
      0 Not allowed!

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by jschurawlow
    Well said, of course the OP doesn't realize such, else he wouldn't keep trying to hopelessly defend himself against something in which he is clearly wrong. Just because you might not know how to use something that you ordered does not entitle you to a refund Mike, be glad ArielHost was graceous enough to do so for you.

    IMO it speaks highly that in this circumstance ArielHost gave a refund to the OP even when they really would not of been required to do so in some circumstances.
    Justin,

    I don't agree with the OP's post here, but what you are commenting on simply isn't true. The host advertises a "No questions money back guarantee", why would that not entitle the customer to take advantage of that?

    Sure you can pick reasons why this post should not be here, but from what I have read the host only lived up to their advertised promise in regards to the refund, they did not go beyond the scope of their services to provide that so your post really has no point to it.
      0 Not allowed!

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,899
    Justin,

    I don't agree with the OP's post here, but what you are commenting on simply isn't true. The host advertises a "No questions money back guarantee", why would that not entitle the customer to take advantage of that?

    Sure you can pick reasons why this post should not be here, but from what I have read the host only lived up to their advertised promise in regards to the refund, they did not go beyond the scope of their services to provide that so your post really has no point to it.
    Wullie, my post was in the general scope of the industry. If ArielHost has no clause to their MBG then yes I apologize my post may of had no meaning to it, however many hosting providers to have a distinct clause in their TOS (and rightly so) as to what their Gurantee applies to and how/why it might be forfeited by the customer if they opt to be abusive towards the provider.

    Overall ArielHost from the start to this page on this thread has shown no reason as to how they have not gone above and beyond in their support of this client (as they helped him out quite alot with such basic questions at odd hours of the night even). In any case hopefully the OP works his differences out with ArielHost.
      0 Not allowed!

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by jschurawlow
    Overall ArielHost from the start to this page on this thread has shown no reason as to how they have not gone above and beyond in their support of this client (as they helped him out quite alot with such basic questions at odd hours of the night even). In any case hopefully the OP works his differences out with ArielHost.
    I guess we just have different outlooks on some things. The host advertises "toll free support", not "toll free support during office hours". In this case, whether 3am or 3pm, the customer had a right to call them and they are not going above and beyond to help him, they are simply abiding by their advertised services.

    I for one would take objection if I called my ISP for support at 3am and they acted as if they were going above and beyond by helping me.

    Don't get me wrong, I am not having a go at the host mentioned in this thread but some of the comments in this thread (not just the one I quoted above) are making it out that the host was doing the client a favour by helping them at 3am. They advertise it so should they not provide it? They are not doing anything special by providing what they advertise.

    Some of the comments here are the type of comments that give people a bad impression of the hosting industry. Comments along the lines of "wow, they helped you at 3am, what are you complaining about?" are totally meaningless when they advertise such services as standard. Are the hosts here really of the belief that a host is truly great because they provide what they advertise, or should that not be normal practice expected from every host?

    On this note and to be fair to the OP as I had a go at them for what they were doing wrong - Arielhost, you may want to review your advertising methods because your home page is falsely advertising your services. Are you really offering more standard features that any other hosting company? I personally can prove you wrong within a matter of minutes which makes your advertising illegal. The Internet is no difference in regards to advertising laws, if you claim something like that you better be able to prove it.

    "We offer more standard features than any other hosting company - such as:"
      0 Not allowed!

  37. #37
    36? I disbelieve. 26? Possibly. 16? Probably.

    I cannot fathom someone age 36 posting as immaturely as the OP.

    Congratulations. If anything, your efforts here and elsewhere have probably garnered *more* respect for Arielhost rather than the reverse...
      0 Not allowed!

  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by FLH-Wullie
    Arielhost, you may want to review your advertising methods because your home page is falsely advertising your services. Are you really offering more standard features that any other hosting company? I personally can prove you wrong within a matter of minutes which makes your advertising illegal. The Internet is no difference in regards to advertising laws, if you claim something like that you better be able to prove it.
    Bollocks! It's standard competitive advertising boilerplate. Nothing illegal about it.

    "Standard feature: we have a cute receptionist."

    "Standard feature: our knobs go to 11."

    "Standard feature: we care."

    I could go on ad nauseum. Advertising is what it is...
      0 Not allowed!

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by dharding
    36? I disbelieve. 26? Possibly. 16? Probably.

    I cannot fathom someone age 36 posting as immaturely as the OP.

    Congratulations. If anything, your efforts here and elsewhere have probably garnered *more* respect for Arielhost rather than the reverse...
    I beg the differ but I have good news, I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.
    Last edited by mike49085; 10-28-2005 at 11:34 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by dharding
    Bollocks! It's standard competitive advertising boilerplate. Nothing illegal about it.

    "Standard feature: we have a cute receptionist."

    "Standard feature: our knobs go to 11."

    "Standard feature: we care."

    I could go on ad nauseum. Advertising is what it is...
    Have you ever seen the Carlsberg (beer) adverts? There is a very good reason that their slogan is "probably the best lager in the world" rather than "The best lager in the world", it's called advertising laws.

    You saying that advertising like that is fine just shows your ignorance to the laws involved. You cannot just claim something without being able to backup that claim.

    Before you decide to jump in again about something you have no idea about, please try actually researching what you are commenting on. The following link would be a very good start:

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...g%22+law&meta=
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •