Exclamation Signup/Paypal Payment Automation Script/Software!

Hello. I was looking for a script to automate signups and Paypal payments with my WHM reseller hosting acount. I hired a comapny to design a PHP web program to do this for me. I am now selling the web application for a limited introductory offer of $19.99! The program is called Auto-WHM, and can be found at www.Auto-WHM.com. I am constantly working with the application design company to improve the application all the time. Your unlimited license includes FREE UPDATES until the next major release. I have modeled this program after many scripts I have seen that offer the same features, but for a much larger price. If you are interested, please contact me anytime at [email protected]. Thank you for looking, and don't forget to check out Auto-WHM.com today!

that looks like a exact rip of autohost found at www.idevspot.com with just a little changed around.
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

Yes it does... Infact you have even lifted our writeup. We insist you remove our application from your website immediatly.

-Arron
    Sell Digital Goods with DigiVendor
    Web Hosting Automation with PhpHostBot

Unhappy

I am very sorry. I just bought this company on eBay a few days ago. I have taken down the site as I see it is an exact copy of your application. Sorry for any inconveniences.

I would love to see the auction for this if you could post the url please
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

Hum.. i can not access. it said Bandwidth Limit Exceeded