Thread: High Risk

Question High Risk

Hello to all,

I would like to know if anyone has any current insight on ecs-world.com as a cc gateway for a "high risk" website. I have read some messages while performing many searches, but I was hoping to get current info and opinions from anyone who is using them currently. I have a pre-qualification form that gets quite detailed and I'm not certain if I can trust giving certain information to a company I'm not familiar with. Instabill is the company that inquired with originally and it seems as though they act as an agent for others.

My website will be available worldwide, but is based in the United States. I would like to find a local company, but it would appear the majority of companies I need to deal with are in places other than the Continental US.

Other suggestions for the cc gateway are welcome too.

Any help is good help. Thanks in advance.

NEVER USE THEM!
    They are thiefs

never touch them or instabill.com their gateway. you will lose money

Atomium and Haimhle,

I appreciate your responses. If possible, could you please tell me when and for how long you were customers of theirs. You need not detail your experiences if you dont' want to. Could you also share your working solution. By this, I mean, who did you switch to? Are they working well for you now?

Did ecs-world morph into thiefs, in other words, were they honest with you for a period of time by treating you right and sending your money on time then change to what I have seen described previously by holding back on payments etc?

Thank you.

Atomium,

I went back and read some of your posts regarding your dealings with ecs-world and have a pretty fair understanding of your situation now. You can disregard most of my questions, but If you don't mind, please cover what viable solution you have been able to find. I'm sure that it would help allot more people than just me.

Thank you.

i've been working with them for 3 months, from the beginnign i received only $2000 from $17000, after that my account was suspended and all the money was held. moreover it was held for 18 monts! 18! i called them several times, always had no response

dont use them!

Atomium,

I read you loud and clear. It doesn't seem as though anyone wants to rebutt your bad experience with a good one.

Who have you been processing with while you wait to get your money back?
    (You can PM me if you don't want it public.)
    I hope you haven't shut down you business while you wait.

Re ECS World

I operate 2 online pharmacy sites, and used ECS for over 12 months. They paid me out exactly on time for the contract they attained for me with a Latvian Bank.

I was then offered a very low rate by ECS by a new bank - Scand Order - and I decided to change both my sites over.

I used this bank for 6 weeks, processed $280,000 of transactions before the scand order bank was closed down for not adhering to Visa and Mastercard regs.

I have yet to see a dime of this money.

However - I do believe that ECS are not to blame directly. They liase with banks to strike deals for merchants - they do not process transactions themselves.

I do not know if I will ever get paid out whilst processing with scand order because scand order have not paid ECS.

I now use Etelegate.com - who are quite expensive - 11% but they have proven to be reliable so far on the one site that I have them integrated.

I have decided to take a new offer from ECS for my remaining pharmacy site due to their previous good record.

If anyone wishes to mail me - feel free.

what kind of website you are running which is being considered high risk, adult?

and for daichi, i find it very hard to believe that you had $280k processed, if so, why would you using something like ECS or 3rd party gateway, and not just become merchant yourself?

and i suggest using 2checkout, they are good! But don't know how the deal with "high risk" websites.
    Pulsed Media: Seedbox hosting and Dedicated Servers for content distribution

2CO good ??? - you must be kidding me !!! Here hundreds of company's and peoples rip off by 2CO !

Anyone got any up dated info on ECS?

Instabill.com....scary...friend is owed close to 30k...he has waited 6 mths for it, they are dodging him.

Wasn't there a similar Thread here on WHT in regards to ECS and Instabill ?

Make a search on WHT to check those opinions too.

What kind of high risk business do you run?

Wow, this is an old old topic..are we supposed to be re-opening old topics?
    ecs-world.com is still online even though people on this thread say they're thieves and all that..wonder if they were wrongfully accused or are they indeed not to be trusted. Things like this should be made clear some other people won't lose money
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daichi
    I operate 2 online pharmacy sites, and used ECS for over 12 months. They paid me out exactly on time for the contract they attained for me with a Latvian Bank.

I was then offered a very low rate by ECS by a new bank - Scand Order - and I decided to change both my sites over.

I used this bank for 6 weeks, processed $280,000 of transactions before the scand order bank was closed down for not adhering to Visa and Mastercard regs.

However - I do believe that ECS are not to blame directly. They liase with banks to strike deals for merchants - they do not process transactions themselves.

I do not know if I will ever get paid out whilst processing with scand order because scand order have not paid ECS.

I now use Etelegate.com - who are quite expensive - 11% but they have proven to be reliable so far on the one site that I have them integrated.

I have decided to take a new offer from ECS for my remaining pharmacy site due to their previous good record.

Do you have a webdesigner to help me with the instalation of the Etelegate merchant accoutn to CubeCart ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daichi

good lord, you've switched over to etelegate (also known as etelerape)??? those rogues stole over $30k from us when they took over all of the iBill accounts last year, absolutely the most dishonest 3rd party processor i have ever come across in the last 8 years of web business.

they seemed perfectly fine during the first 4 months of processing aside from their rather high rates, but out of the blue they decide to start sending half payments in the wires, and then all the way down to no wires at all... only lame excuses about banking mistakes and the like but all lies. etelerape are crooks, plain and simple... be very cautious to let them process too much money for you, because when it peters out they will keep all they are holding and carry on like nothing ever happened.

i tried to serve notice of legal action to their UK address but it isn't a real address, just a mail drop... keep that sort of transparency in mind when dealing w/ these rogues..