Thread: micfo.com?

Thumbs down micfo.com?

My site cann't work after they transfered my account to a new server yesterday, php cann't work properly. I had summit lots of tickets to ask for help, but still now, the tickets is open, the problem is not resolved, I am loosing my customers, I am very regret to choose micfo.com as my host provider.

The php problem is:

test.php
    ---------------------------------
    echo $id;
    ---------------------------------
    when you type http://gohyip.com/test.php?id=122
    the correct display should be 122, but now, it's nothing.

anyone know what wrong with it?

Hi gohyip,
    Why don't you call up them at

1-866-686-8611 (Ext. 2) as given on their website. May be they got lots of tickets from other customers that's why they are not getting time to answer to yours. But if you call up them , you will come to know about the real problem.
    All The best!

anyone know what wrong with it?
    It could be something on the server, but then a lot of their customers would likely be affected and they would be basically forced to take action.

I don't know, maybe posting the code of that small script in its entirety would help? Maybe you have a very small mistake in it? You just never know.

I had called up them for serveral times, but the tech support said they cann't resolved the problem and I should wait for their system administrators to answer my ticket. but I wait for 1 day, the ticket is still open and no system administrator answer it.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    It could be something on the server, but then a lot of their customers would likely be affected and they would be basically forced to take action.

I don't know, maybe posting the code of that small script in its entirety would help? Maybe you have a very small mistake in it? You just never know.
    I don't think that is my mistake, because my files work properly on the old server, after they transfer them to new server, they cann't work.

At the same time, I write a very small php file to test the server, following is the code:

test.php
    <?php
    echo $id;
    ?>

when I type http://www.gohyip.com/test.php?id=3, the correct display should be 3, but now, there is nothing.

Maybe they're upgrading php on your server.
    Just wait until they fix it.

The migration has gone very smoothly for me and I must say that the impression I've had in the last couple of weeks is that Micfo really are doing a good job of sorting out their problems.

They must be looking into it, moving datacenters is not as easy as 123. Hopefully they will resolve the issue for you and anyone else who is having the same problem, just give it some time

Your code looks fine, there is nothing wrong with the coding.

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    Your code looks fine, there is nothing wrong with the coding.
    Actually, there is. My guess is that register globals was turned off, and so it should work if you use the following code:

PHP Code:
    <?php
    echo $_GET['id'];
    ?>

Did you delete that file? It gave me 404 error when I clicked on the link.

Your home page display the following cPanel message:
    There is no website configured at this address
    www.website-hostings.net
    Latest Article:
    Choosing a Web Host: Beware Marketing Tricks

Smile

agree with the floor #9,

I've met the same problem before, change the php.ini turn on the gloable vars and reboot server would be OK, or You can do as the floor #9