hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : TeamSpeak Script with paypal ipn (600 dollars)

Forum Jump

TeamSpeak Script with paypal ipn (600 dollars)

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2005, 01:07 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

TeamSpeak Script with paypal ipn (600 dollars)

NOTE! This request is first just a quote, Give me your quotes in THIS thread do NOT pm me.

I want a teamspeak script which works that when someone order a server and pays via PayPal the script will setup the server in my teamspeak admin.
The script need to work with the window version of the teamspeak. Should be easier to work aswell.

The script need to work 100% when I get it of course, and you must be testing it for bugs and security holes.
I want to have a admin panel where I can view client info, send them email (one or everyone),edit their email,name,password.

I will make it easier to look what I want in this script.

Quote:
Order part

- First a drop down menu which shows all the packages ( I can add unlimited packages in the admin panel I got)
- Then client need to enter First name,Last name, How you heard about us, and the email adress the server info are going to be sent to) Everything will be stored in a mysql base
- Now the client need to enter the servername,server welcome message server admin username and password
- Summary of everything the user inserted and a option to go back and change without he need to write all one more time and a paypal button at the end look at

The script stores all the info the user typed in my personal admin panel.

Quote:
My admin panel
At my admin panel I want to be able to do follwoing things:

- View all servers.
- View all customers.
- Email one or everyone
- Start, stop a server
- Create plans, that will be appering in the order form and choose how much discount user gets for 3 months payment, 6 months, 9 months and 12 montsh (Price and slots must also be posible to edit)
- View the IP of the buyer
- Add server ( Choose which server so should be able to order from, only one server at one time) If you didnt understand this just ask me
- Create a backup(Should download the script, php,mysql and the teamspeak part which is on a server
- Edit clients, Firstname, last name,username,password,server port
- Change the welcome email, cancel email and the "if you dont pay within 2 days your server will be down"
Quote:

Client Panel
-Can login and view the server he/she bought
-Must be able to manage the panel like in the client panel in teamspeak
When client login he must enter Server Ip ( In a dropdown menu),server port, server username and password ( only server admins can login)
I want the client panel to look like this http://teamspeakhost.com/cpdemo/login.php?port=&srv=
This demo should explain a lot.
- User should be able to order more servers in the CLIENT panel with a x % cheaper than in the original order form maybe like 15 %
Quote:
Script

-Setup the server when someone pays after going thru the order form
-If the user pays the 1th, cancel the 4th then the server cant go down before the 1th next month (same with if the user pays for 3 months,6 months 9 months and 12 months.)
-Email user when he order,cancel and right before the server shouts down with a last option to pay, when the server will be up for one more month ( must be automatic)
-The script CAN NOT be at the same server as the teamspeak
-I want to be able to change the password in a PHP file admin password also
-Paypal IPN
- TeamSpeak login, must work with Windows
- If the user in any way dont pay, send a email and then after two days if still no payment stop server

Now this is very much, but it is also very many money.
I can Pay around 600 dollars but I have no idea really.

Just give me your fair quotes. I want to pay via PayPal.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2005, 01:33 PM
WHT Addict

Old 10-26-2005, 01:35 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hello

Very strange but the creator of this script is my friend, hes name is Josh. It was me so made him make this script but it dont work for me. Plus, I requested many many many more features than he made into this script.

Please give me some quotes

Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

I could not edit my posts so I have to post now.

I made it easier to look over all the things I requested.
www.gbhost.us/script

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
EBay Buys Braintree, PayPal Offers Small Business Loans Web Hosting News 2013-09-26 12:14:40
PayPal Nears Braintree Acquisition Deal: Report Web Hosting News 2013-09-23 14:03:32
OpenStack and the AWS API Debate Web Hosting News 2013-07-30 14:21:54
PayPal UK IPN Issues Impact Web Hosts, Users Web Hosting News 2013-02-01 09:34:43
CIRA Warns .CA Registrants of Fake Domain Renewal Email Phishing Scam Web Hosting News 2012-08-10 11:02:44