review of PTPTech

Been with PTP (Pull the Plug) Technologies for about 2 months now. We have a 150 Mbps commitment on their value network on multiple Gigabit connections to 4 servers they are providing and are going to be doubling that over the next 2 months.

Incoming bandwidth is AT&T, BTN, Tiscoli and someone else and Cogent outbound. We are streaming video at 200-400kbps. Network performance has been very good, the data center is Equinox which is top notch and the support has been great and the pricing is very competitive.

After trying a number of providers it's nice to find someone who knows more about networks than us (which is how it should be) and is responsive to our needs.

Feel free to traceroute to one of our servers at 209.9.228.20 to see how the inbound network performs.

wow

That was really fast.

Thanks for the review.
    www.website-hostings.net
    Latest Article:
    Choosing a Web Host: Beware Marketing Tricks

Yes, we have been doing business with PTP for about a year and a half. Nothing but good things to say about them.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Yes, PullThePlug is great. I also stream videos at 200, 450 and 800 kbps.

I have also been with them for 2 months now (since early August) and have 3 servers on a 50mbit commit. Their Cogent network is the best I have enountered so far.

Like Tina, there's nothing but good things to say about them.

ZOOM! Man, we will have to have a look at them! Thanks!
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone!

For some reason, PTPTech.com does not load for me, anyone else having this issue?

Originally posted by WN-Ali
    Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone!

For some reason, PTPTech.com does not load for me, anyone else having this issue?

We had to swap out our old web/db server for a new one. Might have been the reason why.

Thanks guys for the support, it makes us happy to see happy customers.