colocation close to santa cruz CA 40 miles south of san jose

Requirements:
    1. 2 MBPS
    2. 1/4 rack
    3. 1 IP address each in 64 different subnets. (I know its difficult, but more subnets the better). Need more subnets since our clients are mainly SEO customers. Hence can not put all sites on same subnet.
    4. low latency since used for VOIP and SEO.

I have quotes from bayarea.net ($350) and simpli.biz($300).

Which one would you guys recommend among these two? Should I talk to other companies ?

S

Seems to me both of those are in San Jose Downtown. Pricing are decent for the rack/bw.

It would be difficult to get IPs out of differnet subnet.

bayarea.net vs simpli.biz

How to choose between bayarea.net and simpli.biz ?

How can I look at the upstream provider for these and decide which one is better ?

s

A quick look at fixedorbit shows bayarea.net is connected to Yipes and Internap, though all my traces are going thru their Yipes connection.

Simpli.biz is showing up as above.net as their transit carrier. They have expanded and may have different providers.

Do you really need all those subnets?  There is a lot of folklore about SEO and much of it is heresay.  If you are doing white hat SEO and not black hat SEO you might not need all those subnets.

Simpli is located a few feet down from our cage at AboveNet - havent' had any experience with the other guys, but we've had good results from AboveNet.
    Voicegateway.com Web Services - High-performance Hosting & Fully Managed Servers
    Specializing in Virtual Machine Hosting with Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2, Windows SharePoint Services, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, ASP.NET 2.0 hosting and Newsletter/Mailing list services