Outsourcing Support

We are medium size hosting company having around 400 cPanel accounts

we would like to outsource our technical ticket based support - any one can guide me some good reference and what should be the budget for 8-12 hrs. ticket based support

we do have flash based tutorials/ knowledgebase etc.

thanks

YogeshJ

What level of technical support are you planning to outsource -- or in other words, how much access would you prefer your would be support company to have with your servers ? .. level 1, level 2, or level 3 ?

Just wanted to say that the price would probably vary with the level of access ...

I am sure.. you will get many such recommendations/references as you have already made most of your requirements part clear with your original thread
    Vision Helpdesk : Customer Support Helpdesk Software
    ThinkSupport Solutions™ - ThinkSupport.com

Thinking of Support Solutions ... Think About US .....!!!

Well it usally varys from $1 per ticket to $2.50 per ticket. There was a company that advertised here with the 404 banner, they look amazing.

Well it usally varys from $1 per ticket to $2.50 per ticket. There was a company that advertised here with the 404 banner, they look amazing.
    You mean Touchsupport?

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshj
    we would like to outsource our technical ticket based support
    Why go straight to the "O" word before considering local talent?

And no offense, but is 400 accounts considered a "medium sized" host by anyone here? I would classify that as a tiny host. When I think medium sized, I'm thinking 25k - 100k accounts.
    datapimp - You only get one soul, ya dig?

Well, I think the "O" word is not limited to a medium sized company only what you consider 25K-100k accounts. Most of the companies are providing even chat/phone support for 100 - 400 Tickets.

--
    outsourcing works well when you have competent tech personell who speak fluent english. personally i have used tech support via a large computer company, and I was very discouraged at the fact that it was hard to communicate.
    Last edited by jumpEYE; 12-06-2005 at 10:11 AM.

You should clarity what level of support you are talking about. Most professional hosting organizations have three levels: I, II, III

Are you wanting to outsource all three levels?
    Try the StreamSend Email Marketing Service. StreamSend is a permission-based email marketing service that offers both a private label reseller program and an affiliate program.

Quote Originally Posted by etechsupport2
    Well, I think the "O" word is not limited to a medium sized company only what you consider 25K-100k accounts. Most of the companies are providing even chat/phone support for 100 - 400 Tickets.
    I wasn't suggesting that outsourcing is good for medium sized companies (if that's what you're saying...I can't really tell). It's good for no one but the companies that provide the service.
    datapimp - You only get one soul, ya dig?

Quote Originally Posted by jumpEYE
    --
    outsourcing works well when you have competent tech personell who speak fluent english.
    I agree with jumpEYE and we have same experience

Cheers,
    Beruska
    DevOps / VoIP Engineer / Linux System Engineer
    Available