Looking to buy any size webhosting company with a net of 2,000+ a month *No Budget*

I do not have a budget, if your company does a net of 2,000 a month or 10,000 a month and you are looking to get out of the business please contact me at [email protected] with the details and the breakdown. I am not ooking for small companies with 20 clients I am looking for larger webhosting companies.

The only thing is that we prefer the accounts to be on linux servers with cpanel. We are not looking for windows hosting.
    << Please review signature guidelines >>

I know of a company that just recently came to me asking if I wanted to buy out his hosting clients (Reason: he is buying a home soon and wants to do mainly dedicated servers)

I beleive he said it was roughly $4,000 /month profit all hosted on one dual (maybe quad - im not sure) xeon server

next time I see him on AIM, I will ask him what his buyout price is and get him to contact you as well..

Thank you please do so.
    << Please review signature guidelines >>

Originally posted by platinumn23
    I know of a company that just recently came to me asking if I wanted to buy out his hosting clients (Reason: he is buying a home soon and wants to do mainly dedicated servers)

I beleive he said it was roughly $4,000 /month profit all hosted on one dual (maybe quad - im not sure) xeon server

next time I see him on AIM, I will ask him what his buyout price is and get him to contact you as well..
    Do you know if he is a windows or linux host?

He has Linux...

Also, he stated that on Dec. 18-20 He'll have the solid information ready for everyone..