Need Help On Image Size

Hello I am creating a free adult website and with I have gallieries can you please let me know what you think of my image size in the gallieries the current size is width 150 height 175 let me know if the images look fine or if I should resize them if I should resize them what size do you think please let me know the website is http://www.candidvoyeurism.com

You're resizing the images with HTML. You should open an image editing app and adjust the image sizes to the thumbnail size, then link to the full size version.

That'll save you a fortune in badwidth and greatly decrease page load time

yes vidahost is right.

This is not about resizing the images, but I suggest you to make a designed page (at least for the main page) if you want to get some success from this website.

In addition, resizing with the use of HTML codes really results with horrible looking images.

Good luck
    About-Webhosting
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted

haha I totally agree with atshosting on that =D my best guess is get some professional free templates =D

This is just a rough draft I am going to create a better image for the main page. I dont want to use a template they look to cheap and not original. What size should I resize my images I was going to do some of that last night and I notice that each image is a different size. What should I do.