milliondollargiveaway design

I need a clean looking design. I have a website I am putting up similar to Alex Tew's idea. Now before you say copycat listen to what it is and what I need. It will be use the pixel advertising idea and it will use the grid idea. Now the spin on it is, well, you can win one million dollars for purchasing a block of pixels(100px). The more blocks you purchase the more of a chance you have to win. Yes there will be 2 million pixels and no I can not spend all 2 million of it. One million is enough for me and that is why I will give away the other million. To see what I will do with my half check on the site in the future. Now on to the design needs. The design will need to be made with the pixel grid in mind. An example of the current site can be found at the address below:
    http://onemilliondollargiveaway.com/example.html

I cant offer money for the design at this moment but what I can offer is pixel space.

2x2 box space for a design. Thats a $400 dollar value and you get put into the million dollar drawing 4 times.

3x3 box space for a design and an implemented CMS blog script that would go with the site design. Thats a $900 value and you get put into the drawing for the million dollars 9 times. Plus I will add your design link at the bottom of the homepage.

I am needing this design ASAP, however. I am also needing quality.

I believe this site will become big as milliondollarhomepage.com if not bigger.

Plese reply or PM if you are interested.
    Follow Along As I Build An $8000/mo Online Business! www.ISeeNewPeople.com
    FREE Profit Pulling System www.FreeListBuildingReport.com

Nice to see things with a twist. Good luck with everything.
    Dave

Thanks. I hope I get a good design and the site takes off flying.

Err, I highly doubt you have $1 million to give away if you can't even pay for the design.

I dont have money yet but I will once I start selling pixels. I will be giving away one million or half of what is made within 5 years. Which ever comes first. (ie I sell all pixels in 4 months I will give away a million dollars or if I only sell 500,000 pixels within 5 years I will give away 250,000 dollars) Believe me if this takes off like I wish then yes $1 per pixel with there being 2 million pixels will produce 2 million dollars. After which I will hold a drawing for half of that which is what? One million dollars. Of course I dont have the money right now but if I sell all pixels I will be able to afford to give away a million dollars. Wont I? So please dont reply unless you are interested in doing the design. This is a serious request.
    Last edited by KidGuko; 10-23-2005 at 11:23 PM.

if anyone can help with a temp logo banner for the site I will give them a 1x1 block which is a $100 value and which will also be one entry into the million dollar giveaway. I want to make this public tonight.
    Last edited by KidGuko; 10-24-2005 at 12:01 AM.

i know you said to say copycat, but ever since his site got all the pubilicty a million of sites like his have been popping up!!

cant anyone come up with an oringal idea and not copy someone elses hard work ??
    8i Networks - Advanced Web Solutions
    Web Hosting, Web Design, Domain Names and E-Commerce
    Providing Affordable, Reliable and Scalable Web Solutions Since 2000.

Why not work with a good idea and add another twist to it? If the site only makes a fourth of what I aim to make then I will still have a good feeling giving $250,000 to an individual or company. Still, please only reply if you are interested in the design request. I do not care for your opinions about the website. I do not wish to make this thread an opinonated thread. If you wish to share your opinions of my soon to come website then do so in the general discussion forum.

Thank you

Originally posted by GroveStreetNetworks
    cant anyone come up with an oringal idea and not copy someone elses hard work ??
    Not to sound bad or anything, but everything that was invented was done by multiple people. If only one person did it, innovations wouldn't have gotten nowhere. It's like if only one car company used piston engines and all others had to invent new types of engines. Today all cars would be unreliable because no one worked on the idea to perfect it.

So yea, I dont think it is bad to take someone's idea, add some things to it and improve it, and then use it. I can't do the design, but good luck in finding someone.

Thank you WHTer

Ok I need to get this site up tonight. I will pay $10 for a banner logo. That is all I can aford tonight.

Thanks

I am not sure I do grasp the concept of your venture but I'm in. Since I'm free today I can help you to the best of my skills. PM me if you are interested.

Good luck, KidGuko!

We're you inspired by this site by any chance? (AdvertiCash.com )

Just wondering.... anyway, best wishes!