I'm looking for photoshop tutorial writers to create unique tutorials for SweDesignz.com
- I don't care how old you are.
- Must write tutorials with fluent English, without spelling mistakes.
- All content MUST be 100% unique, after I receive a tutorial, I search the web for anything like it, if you copied it, I will find out and you will NOT get paid!
- I prefer if the tutorials teach something like Photo Retouch, tutorials that even the average Joe can use.
- Tutorial must get accepted at Good-Tutorials.com for you to get paid. That's a good way to filter out the good and the bad tutorials. Check out their site to see what they accept [they accept around 60% of tutorials submitted]
- Pay will start at $15/tutorial, if your tutorial is popular, your pay might rise [$20+/tut].
- We can pay via PayPal if that's what you want.
- We can pay whenever you want, no monthly pays, whenever you wish.
Hey, I don't remember you paying me for this tutorial. http://www.swedesignz.com/photoshop/Tanning
I remember you saying Good-Tutorials never accepted it but you still used it. You only payed me for the braces removal tutorial.