Angry AdSense closed me

Well, heres my story.

I started simple web hosting company and i placed ads on my member's site (with thier knowledge) so i can make some money to pay for the dedi server.

Well, i started to get clicks from 10 ~ 20 per day which isnt that bad for a starter. Then one day, I login to my account and there's a message saying my account closed. wtf?

im thinking, google closed my account because the ads were shown about 1.4 million times (impression) in just 20 days

Now im back to searching for a good ppc advertisment company.

I've heard alot abt adbrite, fastclick e.t.c., but im a little picky so im not too sure who to signup.

Would anyone mind recommending a good company?

Moved to Web Design and Content.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Re: AdSense closed me

Originally posted by latheesan
    im thinking, google closed my account because the ads were shown about 1.4 million times (impression) in just 20 days
    1.400.000 impression in 20 days! That is 70.000 a day and only 20 to 30 clicks!

Did you read google TOS? How did you get 1.400.000 impressions?
    Just imagine, if the world was like an online community. Where people help each other, just because they can.

Well, this is how it worked out on my hosting company

I provided free web hosting in exchange for placement of my ads on every pages on their account.

Then i also accepted members who signed up with popular sites who were atleast getting 10,000 hits per month (non-unique)

I started my company on 1st October and by the 20th, i hosted over 200 members and thats how i was able to produce that many impressions.

Also, why did u say Did you read google TOS?

For the record, yes i did read it, but what does this had to do with me getting 1.4 mill impressions? I didnt go against their TOS.

Originally posted by latheesan
    Also, why did u say Did you read google TOS?
    Probably because you're in violation. Google has an agreement with you, to place ads on your site. They never empowered you with any right to offer their service to your customers. If your customers want Google AdSense, then it is up to them to sign up for the program, you are simply not authorized to place Google AdSense on any site but your own.

...directly or indirectly access, launch and/or activate Ads, Links or Search Results through or from, or otherwise incorporate the Ads, Links or Search Results in, any software application, Web site or other means other than Your Site(s)
    https://www.google.com/adsense/terms

AdSense accounts are not transferable, assignable or resalable in connection with the sale of your site or otherwise.
    https://www.google.com/adsense/policies

You fall under 'otherwise' with your assignation of your account to third parties, whose websites' content is not under your control. So how do you know the sites you were placing AdSense on, weren't in violation of Google's content/webmaster policies?
    Eric J. Bowman, principal
    Bison Systems Corporation coming soon: a new sig!
    I'm just a poor, unfrozen caveman Webmaster. Your new 'standards' frighten, and confuse me...

I'd just go with Yahoo Publisher Network; it seems Adsense is getting picky, too picky.

I once had doubts about having my ads on my member's website, so i contacted them. I got a reply saying, you are allowed to put the ads on your members site, but you are responsible for them.

Also, do you have any idea, how many webhosts puts their google ads on their member's site forcefully? I reqested that my members put my ads in return for free hosting and every member agreed to this fair deal.

Im using BUDs Media, and they run google ads on my site (which was banned by google adsense in the first place for having offensive content).

Google is becoming the new microsoft.

Google is becoming the new microsoft.
    Hahahaha, good one...

So you did get permission from Google...

That was pretty messed up of them then.

Many of people now start moving to chitika, fastclick and even claim that they earn more from there over adsense.
    [Hostegic] [Features: Softaculous | RvSitebuilder | R1Soft backups | LiteSpeed | Cloudlinux | CloudFlare]
    [Location: UK] [Platforms: Linux - cPanel | Windows - WebsitePanel/Plesk]
    [Solutions: Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Virtual Private Servers - Xen/OpenVZ]
    [Guarantees: 24/7 Helpdesk Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee]

Google is the next Big Brother.

Sounds like you were banned from adsense. I have seen this happen a number of times before. Were you clicking on your own ads?
    data center directory - The comprehensive data center resource. Version 2.0 coming soon!

Just stay out of google they are much to picky about the content on the sites. Just go use adbrite they are much easier to deal with and dont really care about much.

Quote Originally Posted by talkwebhosts
    Sounds like you were banned from adsense. I have seen this happen a number of times before. Were you clicking on your own ads?
    Ofcourse NOT, why would i do that? i had over 3000+ members, they will click the ads that interest them...

anyway, out of curiosity. Who pays the highest (other than adsense)?

Yeah adsense suck...

It took me a few months and I finally got $100 to request payout... THen when i request they say im not getting it... And say I broke their TOS and I asked what part of it did i break.

No response...

Quote Originally Posted by latheesan
    Ofcourse NOT, why would i do that? i had over 3000+ members, they will click the ads that interest them...

anyway, out of curiosity. Who pays the highest (other than adsense)?
    Beside Adsense I hope Fastclick/Chitika/Miva is reportedly paying very well, you may check their sites and reviews.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingHostCEO
    Yeah adsense suck...

It took me a few months and I finally got $100 to request payout... THen when i request they say im not getting it... And say I broke their TOS and I asked what part of it did i break.

No response...
    Google keeps track of the actvities but does not usually warn. And when you ask for the payment they tell you that you have been Banned.
    It is Google's way to punish the Adsense Publishers.

It is Google's way to punish the Adsense Publishers.
    Lolz, because of this, more people are drifting away further from the adsense publisher program. This has a greater advantage for new publisher networks such as yahoo, as more webmasters will go to them, leaving adsense behind.. oww well

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingHostCEO
    Yeah adsense suck...
    And say I broke their TOS and I asked what part of it did i break.

No response...
    I got told by google "Invalid Clicks" were made, so i emailed them saying, i dont see where the invalid clicks were made and tell me how! They replied with a bull s*** ans:

"We have a tracking system that track each clicks on every publishers web site and also, we cannot tell you how your web site produced invalid clicks & we cannot give out any information on where the invalid ad clicks were made from. Also, publishers who are banned can no longer particpate in adsense program again"

erm ryttttt

I`ve heard Yahoo! Publisher gives nice money ( just that you need to be in the US)
    | 2xhtmlCSS.com - PSD to XHTML/CSS to Wordpress
    | Web Hosting and Domain Blog

Quote Originally Posted by latheesan
    I got told by google "Invalid Clicks" were made, so i emailed them saying, i dont see where the invalid clicks were made and tell me how! They replied with a bull s*** ans:

"We have a tracking system that track each clicks on every publishers web site and also, we cannot tell you how your web site produced invalid clicks & we cannot give out any information on where the invalid ad clicks were made from. Also, publishers who are banned can no longer particpate in adsense program again"

erm ryttttt
    Are you sure it was GOOGLE? or did u just made it up ? I can't believe they can reply like that.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

I was closed and I appealed and I got my account open back up. I looked at my stats and it turned out that somebody clicked on my ads 79 times in a row.
    AIM: GopherDesign
    WWW: http://www.gopherdesign.com
    WWW: http://www.gopherwebhosting.com

i had someone click on the google ads on my site 3,000 times a day for 5 days and google was decent about it and said thats it was understandable and appreciated me removeing the ads till this person disappeared and then place them back. Some idiots why waste the whole day just clicking back and forth for nothing?
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

Why can't they? They are always slack, big companies don't do the old style customer satisfaction thing. All it is about is the bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by D1esel
    Are you sure it was GOOGLE? or did u just made it up ? I can't believe they can reply like that.
    Yes google replied that... i'll see if i can get a copy of the email, unless i deleted

Are you looking for a CPM website or a CPC site?

For CPM I would recommend FastClick, and if they reject you (which they do a lot) then I would recommend Casale...

For CPC I would recommend AdBrite or (if you are big enough) Overture...

Also, publishers who are banned can no longer particpate in adsense program again"
    That is not always true. I got banned, for My-Free-Coupons (one of my websites), but they still let me put the ads on all of my other websites...
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting