Thankyou hostgator

I have been hosting with hostgator for around a couple of months now, and have a couple of domains with them. I don't have much time to type this up as I am fairly busy with work, but I felt I owe them a thankyou for the awesome service I receive from the 2 domains I have hosted with them.

I have a fairly active forum with no less than 30 active members browsing the boards at any time, and they sure are quick to complain if anything goes down. During the time I have been with hostgator I have had ZERO downtime, and my forum has been consistently fast. I have had no problems during my stay so far, and HG even went to the trouble of installing an SSL cert for free for me as I didn't have the funds in my PayPal account. Hostgator, I salute you. They truelly know what they are doing, their support is consistent and rapid and their servers maintained incredibly well. Thankyou for providing me with an honest, efficient and excellent service. I really am glad I chose hostgator and have no problem in fully commending them to anyone I meet.
    BeeServe
    * Rock solid shared & reseller UK webhosting. No downtime™ *
    Now offering fully managed VPS servers

Thanks for sharing your review on Hostgator. It's good to read about their "honest, efficient and excellent service"!

Having 30 active members at enytime and experiencing Zero downtime for a couple of months is pretty nice indeed!
    Compare the speed of your web host with 2,000+ (!) other submitted web hosts

http://www.hostingspeeds.com/

Yes, it is always nice to see there are people that are happy with something...like their web host...

Indeed there seems to be several positive posts about HG here.
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Hostgator rules i was with them before but i needed to have servers in europe so i switched

Originally posted by Nadabrahma
    Yes, it is always nice to see there are people that are happy with something...like their web host...
    Yes, isn't it? So often, it seems all that gets posted here are negative reviews.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Glad to see that you are happy with HostGator, I hope the pleasant experience continues! Best of luck

I Agree

They are excellent indeed. I have an account with them since July 2004 and there were only 2 (partial) downtimes in mySQL.

I have a forum of about 1000 members, without serious complaints.

Support is excellent as well, always available, professional and polite. Only once when one of their support team told me they have Java, but after hours of struggling I spoke to another agent who told me Java is not available any more! For me it wasn’t a big deal.

Count me as another happy customer
    www.website-hostings.net
    Latest Article:
    Choosing a Web Host: Beware Marketing Tricks

Nice, seriously considering HG for my next webhost if my current one still have problems.

From what I've heard about HostGator, I think that's a fabulous choice you've made!
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Nice to read about hostgator.They Have been Working great this days.
    Fresh Apple : Unofficial Apple Weblog @ freshapple.in

They sound good!