PSD Coding Needed

Hi there,

I just purchased a .psd template that is sliced and ready to go. I can work with PhotoShop to the point where I can change the text on the images. I think I can even add the links to the various slices.

However, I need some help with the actual coding the .psd part. In particular, the psd has a picture of a combo-box form on the front page, and a contact form on the contact page.

So that's where I'm stuck. I have no idea how to code the thing so that when I generate the HTML, I'll have working forms (in place of the pretty picture of a form) I know how to install the backend scripts & what code to use to make the forms work--I just don't know how to code the template.

Is there anyone out there that is willing to do the following for a fair price:

1) Code the 5 or 6 pages for me--Links, and making sure the forms work. Also provide me with a brief explanation so that I may do it myself the next time.

2) Show me how to do it, and I'll pay you for your knowledge.

3) I'm also going to be adding a product catalog to the site. This will just contain photos, descriptions, and links to an affiliate site. If someone could coach me a bit how to take one of the psd template pages and create these, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance. This is a special site I'm building for my wife, so I want to make sure it turns out nice.

Cheers,
    briguy
    SFCoast.com
    Radio the way it should be!

I can do this for you
    RackSurge - Superior Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller cPanel Web Hosting w/ Fantastico, Dedicated, VPS Solutions, Ruby on Rails, PHP4 and 5, Tomcat.
    Premium Network - Level(3), Savvis, AT&T, PCCW Global, nLayer, and TeliaSonera