Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone have any feedback on

https://www.klikandpay.com

and

Epay2000.com ?

Epay advertise here on WHT.

Thanks

Klik and Pay.
    Pros: reliable, fast support response, simple opening account procedure, accept international vendors, relatively low percentage comission, virtual terminal for offline processing included, Visa, MC + AMEX as a standard, no remittance and additional chargeback costs for "Monthly fee" type of account.
    Cons: Bimonthly payments with 2 weeks hold and 2700EUR as a minimum remittance amount if you choose "Monthly Fee" service option. In general, very limited refund options (if you need to refund some amount after 10 days you'll be charged about 20EUR flat fee per refund). If you choose "Without monthly fee" account, you'll be charged the same 20EUR or higher amount for any refund you make. Back office is still only in French.

I'm not sure how ... but klikandpay is tied to payswiss.com

The corresponding charges on your credit card account will be recorded in the name of KLIK AND PAY , specifying the location of the server through which your payment information was transferred to an appropriate banking network (Chicago, Boston, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Milano, Paris, Zürich).
    Just FYI because I just saw this tonight

Quote Originally Posted by custsrvcrep
    I'm not sure how ... but klikandpay is tied to payswiss.com

Just FYI because I just saw this tonight
    It suggests that Payswiss use Klikandpay as their payment processor. In any case, this is pretty ridiculous and mainly witnesses about poor Payswiss reliability. On their site there is no single note about any official connection with Klikandpay (e.g. Klikandpay subsidiary, etc.). That's the same thing as using your e.g. 2CheckOut or WorldPay or ChronoPay accounts for processing online payments for other merchants.