Hosting sug. php4, unix, biz. site

So my host has been down for the last two days, no email, no site, no nothin. The site is not fully finished yet so that's the only reason I'm not going bonkers.(well, i am going bonkers) Anyway, I've been doing some research and it seems like a lot of hosts are just running some affiliate programs and I don't nec. feel I can trust all the ones that say "pick me, pick me" So my question is this: I'm looking for a good, relatively affordable host, that has great up time, offers php4 or greater language, unix box, and that isn't just some huge company that won't answer my questions. I'd like a reputible, mid sized hosting company with a good history. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance...

Sorry

guess i posted this in the wrong place...suggestions are still welcome though

I would suggest CartikaHosting.com - Andrew and crew really do a good job of supporting their customers.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!