Choose my registar

Namecheap
    Tuffname
    Registerfly

I would like to know of the lot which one is the best for just hosting 1 domain, pointing your mx record to a third party mail server and re-diresting your url or point your DNS to a server.

Currently, my domain is hosted with my web-host provider. As i am cancelling my account there, i planned to move my domain as well.

I have also not finalised were to start my email hosting service. I just need one email account & some aliases. Do recommend me a good email service provider.

I think Registerfly.com

From those three listed above, I would go with NameCheap.com

If your domain is .net , then I would sign a multi-year registration with moniker.com since there is still $4.99 .net promotion.
    Life is too short for 56k!

RegisterFly and enom are good
    Domain Maven

Hi sreenadh,
    You can find out how these registrars are doing in their business by going through the report generated by http://www.webhosting.info/registrars/

I have no experience with Tuffname. Between Registerfly and Namecheap, I would go with Namecheap.

go with Namecheap. Pluse you will be able to use coupon with $1 off. simply do a seach on this site.

Namecheap:
    Better than RegisterFly.

Tuffname:
    Don't know. (Its sister email service, Tuffmail, is excellent and the support is superb.)

Registerfly:
    Buggy system. Useless support.