A few .com and .co.uk domains without cost.

During a name selection process some domain names are now discarded and of no use.
    These are offered to any individual who could make good use of these. This is a non commercial transaction although you are free to make a donation if you feel the domain is of value to you.

Please post an email address if you are interested and I'll send you the list of available domains, there are between 2 and 5 available, all are .coms and one .co.uk
    Thanks and Regards
    Web Design and Development
    www.primostar.com
      0 Not allowed!

Additional Information:
    The domains are registered with
    1. Namecheap
    2. 123-reg
    Both of these allow users to set up a free account to which the domains can be transferred to and managed. As this would be an "internal" transfer there are no charges for the transfer and no further charges during the remainder of the domains subscribed period.
    The only further charge would be if you wished to renew it when the domain expired.
    www.primostar.com
      0 Not allowed!

Please send me the list, my email:
    adamk{-at-}aikmedia.com

Thanx
    Get Your wordpress blog at Blogsby! www.blogsby.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by primostar
    Additional Information:
    The domains are registered with
    1. Namecheap
    2. 123-reg
    Both of these allow users to set up a free account to which the domains can be transferred to and managed. As this would be an "internal" transfer there are no charges for the transfer and no further charges during the remainder of the domains subscribed period.
    The only further charge would be if you wished to renew it when the domain expired.
    Hello Primo, would you please send the list to s t r o j a no f f [at] datafull [dot] com I have a use for them, I am in southamerica and cannot afford to purchase domain names right now
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for your reply. Emails sent to both of you.
    www.primostar.com
      0 Not allowed!

Locked by request of poster.
      0 Not allowed!