domain reseller moneybookers

Hello, is there a reputable domain reseller like Directi or Onlinenic that accepts moneybookers?

Ask around, I only know of RegisterFly.com that accept money bookers
    Domain Maven

I would seriously reconsider OnlineNIC for anything. I have been in Yahoo chat with one of their "people" today and basically, they run their company off of one single person's cell phone. It has taken 3 days now... and still waiting... trying to get a customer's domain out of redemption. I can only imagine it will take another week at their pace. OMG, they are slow.

Originally posted by EcomTech
    I would seriously reconsider OnlineNIC for anything. I have been in Yahoo chat with one of their "people" today and basically, they run their company off of one single person's cell phone. It has taken 3 days now... and still waiting... trying to get a customer's domain out of redemption. I can only imagine it will take another week at their pace. OMG, they are slow.
    They are based out of china
    Domain Maven

Well, their banking information traces back to Southern California. If you wire money to them it goes to Fremont Bank Of America according to their Terms Of Use. If you mail them info, they have an address in San Francisco on 26th Street.

I doubt that they are in China.

they might have contact/bank in US but they are chinese registrar:
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.icann.org/registrars/accreditation-qualified-list.html
    OnlineNIC, Inc. (China, People's Republic of)
    http://www.onlinenic.com
    OnlineNIC Inc. is a professional company in line of various Internet services, including domain name registration, web-hosting, website promotion, homepage designing, and e-commerce. With extensive technical and financial resources and a fully experienced staff, OnlineNIC Inc. serves its wide-range clients with high quality and maximum satisfaction to meet their specific requirements in 24/7. We welcome you to trust us to link the whole world to you at www.OnlineNIC.com. Please contact our following offices at your convenience:

Tel: +86.5925391980
    Email: joe onlinenic.com
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I think they opened an office in California a few years back when ipowerweb was using them(they have since moved to tucows)
    Domain Maven

Re: domain reseller moneybookers

Originally posted by howardroark
    Hello, is there a reputable domain reseller like Directi or Onlinenic that accepts moneybookers?
    I guess you would have to become a subreseller of some directi reseller that accepts MoneyBookers (there are some)