Webhost Review SASHBOX.NET

After being burned by Affordablehost about 6 months ago I had to move my primary business website elsewhere. Now I do have a couple of small, low volume site still on Affordablehost because I am to lazy to move them, but they seem to now have their act together and it has been smooth sailing with those websites... but can't recommend them for a serious business site since I don't really have one there now.

Anyway since some asked to let them know how it goes with my new host, and it being 6 months with them, I am prepared to review it.

The webhost is SASHBOX.NET

I have their Premium package with some extra feature that I paid for like a unique IP, etc. It is the fastest server I have ever been on. The support is quick and friendly. I run some code with a lot of SQL Queries and one of my pages has a product with around 100 different options and it loads in 1 second once the images are cached.

They also offer industrial strength spam filtering that works really great. It is managed by them and you don't have to worry about setting it up. I believe it is offered as an aditional service for a fee now.

They have CPanel with all the bells and whistles. They also have monitoring that shows uptime on the server.

It is not a huge operation, but they get the job done.

Great to hear a good review, instead of all the bad ones we usually get. Also nice to hear that the new owners of Affordable Host are on the ball!

Thanks for the update!
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Originally posted by HN-Mike
    Great to hear a good review, instead of all the bad ones we usually get. Also nice to hear that the new owners of Affordable Host are on the ball!
    Well said Mike!

Festus2005, can you let us know a domain that you host with them?

Festus2005 has provided a domain hosted by sashbox.net via the "report this post" feature.

Thank you for your cooperation Festus2005!

I sent my domain name privately for the record. I prefer to keep a low profile with my website since it is only commercial products, not consumer products and there is not point in posting it here.