Question I got a reply from Paypal in French

Hey,
    For some reason I just got a reply to one of my questions to Paypal in French

I sent the question in English through their UK site, how did I get a reply in French

Thanks to free online translators
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

Re: I got a reply from Paypal in French

Originally posted by John D
    Hey,
    For some reason I just got a reply to one of my questions to Paypal in French

I sent the question in English through their UK site, how did I get a reply in French

Thanks to free online translators
    Thanks to Google translators you mean .. and speaking of Google, if Google brought out a secure money exchange service they would knock Paypal out of the market.

Simply put:

paypalsucks.com

End of.

Paypal are only where they are today because of a lack of rivalry and competition. That is the only reason they get away with their 'orrible service.

Jord
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

Paypal are only where they are today because of a lack of rivalry and competition. That is the only reason they get away with their 'orrible service.
    Agree 190%.

I think I read somewhere that google will be bringing out their own processor.
    Hope so because I'm past fed up with PP.
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

In the UK, they are scared, as Nochex is a BIG rival and offer both lower rates and 100% no chargeback guarantee. If Nochex goes worldwide, or a similar worldwide service is launched that is like Nochex, then PayPal will be doomed.

Im just amazed that no company has realised the potential for such a service.

Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

paypal stinks.. but ebay is a huge cliant bace for them.. Wile they still own ebay i dout that anyone will b albe to keep up with them. would not be a suppirce to me if ebay say soon that they will only allow paypal..

Originally posted by DreamWorks
    paypal stinks.. but ebay is a huge cliant bace for them.. Wile they still own ebay i dout that anyone will b albe to keep up with them. would not be a suppirced to me if ebay say soon that they will only allow paypal..

Originally posted by UK PC Net Matty
    In the UK, they are scared, as Nochex is a BIG rival and offer both lower rates and 100% no chargeback guarantee. If Nochex goes worldwide, or a similar worldwide service is launched that is like Nochex, then PayPal will be doomed.

Im just amazed that no company has realised the potential for such a service.

I think you have underestimated PayPal. The preferred payment method for those using ebay.

For paypal to get bumped would mean they would need to bump ebay too.

Paypal have been shrewed and have worked hard at providing a reliable service for small businesses.

Sure there are problems. What business doesn't have issues. It's just that Paypal are so so so massive that their problems are just more visible. Not that they have more problems per customer just that they have more customers.

I have used Paypal for several years without any issues. I am neither a massive fan or a massive knocker...to me it is just business and so far it works for me.

Simon

Originally posted by SimonMc
    I have used Paypal for several years without any issues.
    Just wait Simon.

Honestly, that is how I was with them. I thought they were fine! I used to bring about £2,000 a month through paypal until one day my account was frozen due to another account apparently being opened in the same name.

I had no idea about this, and still to this day have had no resolvement with the issue....after a lot of e-mails and calls with Paypal. They continue to tell me I have another account with them and I have broken the TOS... what else can I say?

They will not help when there is a problem, just freeze or close your account as it is just hassle for them.

Been using bank transfer and 2checkout ever since and it works fine. I just can't accept payments from the "kiddies" out there, which did stop a small amount of business, but I am now more covered against violaters.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website