Hosting Company Only For Sale

I am entertaining offers for my recently opened hosting company.

Why Am I Getting Rid Of It?
    Well, to put it bluntly, its not really working out for me. I figured I could work it all out and work my 12 hour a day job as well, but it seems as though its not going to happen.

I am on a somewhat limited budget for this project, and I figured after 3 weeks I would have atleast 1 client.

So to sum it up, not enough cash, not enough time. I have a few other projects I would like to try my hand in.

Domain Statistics
    I purchased the domain at godaddy on 24-Sep-05, it currently has had 380 visits since the beginning of oct, averaging 23 visits a day.

I also own the .com which was registered a couple of weeks ago.

Site Information
    The website was designed by me, and is fully unique. The site has no backend atm, and is competly static. I have integrated ProPanelSupport into my sites design, and have made a login for clientExec.

Server Information
    Server payment is due on the 24th, and is at NexPoint.net Server stats are:
    1.8ghz Celeron
    512Mb RAM
    80GB HD
    2000GB Transfer

Licenses
    I have 2 clientexec reseller leased licenses on the server, I am not sure if these are transferable or not, but they were just purchases about a week ago. I will look further into this.

I am hoping to see a couple of hundred off of all this, with the server not having really anytime left on it, it would be easy to transfer everything over to a new server.

Please post your bid below, and remember I have the right to refuse any bid below what I want to sell for.

Any questions can be directed at my via PM or email or post them here.

Thanks,
    Craig Sparks

This has been sold.

Thanks to everybody that looked.