* Early Halloween Sale! Dual Xeon Servers with Dual 200GB Hard Drives and DOUBLE Memory

UPScaleHost.com - Halloween Special Offer
    This special is only available to webhostingtalk members and is not available anywhere including our website. This price is only valid till October 31, 2005 so hurry now and contact me to place your order.
    • Dual Xeon 2.4GHz
    • 2x200GB IDE Hard Drives
    • Software RAID-1
    • 2GB RAM
    • 1500GB Bandwidth
    • 10Mbps Uplink Port
    • Remote Reboot Port
    • 8 IP Addresses - Justification Required*
    • Your choice of Fedora Linux, CentOS, Red Hat 9, Debian, FreeBSD or Windows*
    • $199 Monthly & $0 Setup

Please email me at [email protected] when you are ready to place an order or you can PM me here. Due to the number of orders we are likely to receive for this special we will be screening all orders manually to prevent fraud. Hardware and Software upgrades are available, inquire within. Windows 2003 Web is $25/month and Windows 2003 Std is $35/month.

You can view our other dedicated server offers at http://www.upscalehost.com/dedicated_hosting.html

what would the price be for unmetered 10mpbs?
    Is that an option?

Dual Xeon 2.4GHz
    1024MB RAM
    2 x 80GB IDE Hard Drives
    10Mbps Unmetered
    FREE Remote Reboot Port
    10Mbps Uplink Port
    $289.95 Monthly & $0 Setup

I can offer you this server for unmetered, I have also waived the $99 setup for you. If you would like to upgrade the RAM and hard drive let me know.

what is the cost for cpanel?
    Off Topic Forum - An Off Topic discussion Forum.

Sorry for the delay in response to your message. cPanel/WHM is available at $20/month