Question IMPOSSIBLE Webalizer Stats

When I run Webalizer on a logfile which has a handful of records dated from October 14th to today, I get Webalizer stats dating back to June (the release date of one of the OTHER sites on the server).

Now, you'd think that this must be due to making a mistake on the crontab entry, so I've checked the executable line ... there are NO mistakes! The correct domain is specified, in all places, and the access_log file is linked perfectly.

The stats are just ridiculous, and must somehow be dragging records from other domains. Despite my instructions.

Please help! I appear to be the only person on the Internet with this problem (story of my life).

Hi there, I honestly don't have an answer for your however I will give you this link as I doubt this place will yeild any help for you in this technical matter.

There is a Yahoo Groups Forum specifically for webalizer, lots of the developers hang on on there so that would be a great start:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/webalizer/

Hope you get it resolved.

Clint
    Mega Hosters Inc. - The Last Host You Will Ever Need!
    Hsphere Control Panel, 24/7 Phone Support, EasyApp, Shared SSL, Daily Backups, Dedicated IPs, PHP4 & PHP5, FFMPEG, Legal Adult Content Allowed + More!
    Treating A Customer The Way They Should Be Treated For Over 5.5 Years Now!