Exclamation Important Message!!

Sir and Maam,

Please, just for once, avoid OnlineData Corp ( www.onlinedatacorp.com )

The people there are useless and they do not know what they are doing, the contracts fee and rates are different than the statement you get every month and they are full of bull.

Every time you make a transcations, the fee always go up and down, not flat rate metion to the contract page.

One of our friend had a account and got jammed and closed the merchant account for numberous of stuipd bully reasons.

Please do not signup with them, go elsewhere. Period!

OnlineData owes me MONEY and never got a dime, that was for overcharged fees and others too.

Again, Dont do business with Online Data Corp!!!!
    > UNIXIELHOST | Affordable Web Hosting
    > cPanel/WHM & Fantastico
    > http://www.unixielhost.net
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the tip
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,
    Before you go bashing ODC. I want first say how much you was bragging on them and then invited us to join them. Now you're bashing them. First of all. ODC has been good to us. We had no trouble at all besides when someone else I know had trouble with his account. We had literally no trouble. I haven't noticed the fee going up and down. Joseph, I think this is very wrong for you to post this you should have called matthew or bill and resolved this problem without bringing it to over 12k people. First of all , ODC is great the support is great and alot of the staff that is there are very nice and helpful. Matthew, calls quite often to check up on us and that is very good. I wish they had monthly billing but they don't have that yet but will. I want say that ODC is great.
      0 Not allowed!

will someone else comment on this as well ? thx
      0 Not allowed!

Unhappy

Looks like 30days is the magic number for ODC.
    We started processing in Nov with them. By dec 8th we were frozen and canned wile they were holding 13,000.

They also kept taking money daily from our account in all different bank names until it was drained.

The owner took a personal interest in us because I went on the news warning people about ODC.

I asked to speak to him in the beggining of all of this and the guy on the phone laughed at me and said "thats not going to happen Miss"

These people are really crooked and I cant believe they are still in business. I will spend the money to make sure they aent for long!

We are forming a class action suit anyone interested let me know, it makes it much more attractive for the attorneys...lol

We were only running for 2 months so this was a huge hit to us. And out of spite now he is letting me know he will make sure were blackballed.

It goes on and on. Chargebacks with no name or any way for us to prove or disprove them. They claim the process thru chase, NBC news called chase and they claim theyve never heard of them.

We are continuing our investigation. Someone has to stop this guy.
      0 Not allowed!

This thread is 2 year old.....

The opinions and reviews are probably well out-of-date
      0 Not allowed!