var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
GamerWithin.com - Site Review
I would like to grab any opinions that you may have on Gamer Within's current design. What do you like/hate about it, and do you think it works well with the site's targetted audience? (gamers)
Gamer Within is located at: www.gamerwithin.com
Any useful opinions or suggestions for improvement are greatly appreciated.
the design, the banner, the games screen shots are very good
the navigation text at the very top is too small needs to be enlarged a bit
The header lets this design down, the colour is a bit horrible and text is aswell, needs to keep to the orange and black theme
here are my $0.02:
- The overall graphics are very good.
- The orange on gray font may not be too appealing to some people but its not bugging me soo much either
Couple things regarding this page:
- It looks like you are missing the left border
- on top of your white rounded rectangle body is a gray rectangular space before the orange. It looks a bit ..."not soo nice".
- if you ask me the TYPE column should be set as % because when the page shrinks in width, it just stays there as 1 big blank white space ...
I havent looked at the remaining pages. Hope you find this info useful.
Thanks for the opinions and suggestions on improvement so far - they have been taken into consideration.
Nice site good design lots of content to keep people comming back.