Windows Resellers Account Review Required

Hi Guys,

I have had a lot troubles with my current web hosting company with which i had about 8-10 GB of space on a resellers account. I dont want to list him as he is part of this forum too and could harm his business.

I wish to change my current host and have short listed few companies, could you let me know of any review about these companies and also how their support is, may be some practical experience can help me a lot.

www hostdepartment com

www vortechhosting com

www e3servers com

What i need in any host is following:

- Windows 2003 Server

- Resellers Account

- Helm CP is on highest preference

- 8-10 GB of web space

- 24 hours support at least on tickets

- MOST IMP, A STABLE SERVER (I dont know how to define this)

Hoping to get some reviews and suggestions for other websites too.

Thanks to all,

Sawan

Hi Sawan,

I also requires the windows reseller plan and prefer the Helm control panel.
    The host you have shrtlisted are having good plans, But no body is sharing the experience with these hosts.
    I also inquire wingate dot com as they are also offering 5Gb disk space with Helm, private name servers , Unlimited domains for $24.95 mo.

But we have to get some feedback on their uptime etc.
    Hope to find some good reliable Host, best of luck!

I believe if you look at the above 3, none of them offer Helm, its Hsphere they are offering. You should also look in the shared and reselller hosting offers forum as well.
    Reseller-Network.Com
    Hsphere, DirectAdmin, or Helm. Windows 2003 & Unix Reseller,Shared,and Dedicated Hosting.
    *Multi-Homed* *Usage-Based* *Adult Content Allowed*