Feeless Merchant Accounts

What are some good merchant account witout startup, gateway, or monthly fees? I have tried Merchantboss, but I really don't like how they host everything, they even appear to handle chargebacks, (YOUR) customer service, and returns themselves. I am really looking for something I can integrate into my shopping cart (OScommerce) that has no monthly (Or CHEAP, like $10 or below), gateway, monthly mins, and setup fees. Just processing fees.

What are some good merchant services for my needs?

Where are you located?

There are going to be some fees involved because Visa charges something, and if companies do not charge anything, they do not stay in business too long. And most companies like to make money and stay in business

Not to mention... often times "good merchant services" and "low or no fees" don't always necessary go hand in hand.

It is important to keep in mind that solid technologies and great customer service doesn't come without a financial cost and the only way to make those costs sustainable is to have a business model that adequately covers them.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

What about the one in your sig? I don't see any major fees. does CDG charge extra for integrated scripts (It says it works in OSCommerce?) Also, do I HAVE to have an Authorize.net (Or any other gateways listed) account?

Originally posted by cdgcommerce
    Not to mention... often times "good merchant services" and "low or no fees" don't always necessary go hand in hand.

It is important to keep in mind that solid technologies and great customer service doesn't come without a financial cost and the only way to make those costs sustainable is to have a business model that adequately covers them.
    Still waiting to hear back from you guys regarding my cross marketing proposal.. :-)

Re: Feeless Merchant Accounts

Originally posted by FSFOX
    What are some good merchant account witout startup, gateway, or monthly fees? I have tried Merchantboss, but I really don't like how they host everything, they even appear to handle chargebacks, (YOUR) customer service, and returns themselves. I am really looking for something I can integrate into my shopping cart (OScommerce) that has no monthly (Or CHEAP, like $10 or below), gateway, monthly mins, and setup fees. Just processing fees.

What are some good merchant services for my needs?
    protx.com in the UK.

Sorry I didn't mention this before, i'm located in the US.

Originally posted by FSFOX
    What about the one in your sig? I don't see any major fees.
    Just the monthly statement/service fee of $10 I see. Everything else is per-transaction or per-batch. I've been a CDG customer since early 2004 now and am being updated to the Aces plan from that promo
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts