2 - 36GB SCSI
    2 GB of RAM
    3 IP Addresses
    100 Mbps switched port
    Private Vlan
    4000GB Transfer
    NO SETUP FEES!

$179.95

Choose from Cent OS 4.1, Windows 2000 and 2003 Server. Servers can be used for gaming, web hosting or application media streaming. Enter Promo Code WHT101805 and receive 3 free days of service!

Additional hard drive, NAS storage, IP addresses and other features available upon request. Email us at [email protected] for a quote.

http://www.krypt.com

hey! thats a great deal!

Can you offer me the same if i come back in December(I will overseas)?

Hi,

Where are the servers located? Also are they mananged?

Right off their web page.

We have a two main colocation centers in Santa Ana and at One Wilshire in downtown Los Angeles, California. The two sites are connected via a dedicated OC-12 circuit.

The promo code is only valid till the end of the month. No guarantees on the server prices though, they sell out fast.

Servers are located in Southern California, you can test download here

Test Download Speed

We are also adding additional PAX peering for better pings to local providers in the upcoming weeks as well as a new Gigaman circuit.

Anyone that orders a dual or single CPU Xeon from WHT and enters code WHT1005XEON will receive an extra week of service

what control panels are you offering with linux? and let me know if you still have P4, 3.0 left also 3500GB means in and out or just partial in and partial out?

Total combined traffic in + out = 3500 GB.

Our servers support any control panel you want to install. You can provide your own licenses or buy them through us. We have P4 2.8 GHz available for $99.95 see our website for more details.

Originally posted by krypttim
    Total combined traffic in + out = 3500 GB.

Our servers support any control panel you want to install. You can provide your own licenses or buy them through us. We have P4 2.8 GHz available for $99.95 see our website for more details.
    thanks for your reply, well how much would Cpanel license would cost? also could you provide me with an ip for ping/trace test, the one on your site going through cogent? are you with cogent by any chance?

We have multiple providers, Cogent, Level3, Verio, Global Crossing. I will send you the details via PM

krypttim? Sent you urgent email.

If you can provide me with a similar deal in December i will go with you guys

deal is there, just message me or email us and we will hook you up.