PHP and Microsoft Access Report

Hello,

I know Iknow, Why PHP and MSDB and not Mysql. Well you know how your bosses can be.

Anyways, I managed to connect to MSDB using PHP. I had to learn how to Insert, Update, Delete, Select bla bla.

The next thing I would like to find out is if there is a way to generate a Microsoft Access Database Report using PHP.

Does anyone have an example of this? How could I go about making it happen? I 've made numeros searches for days but have not found a tutorial about it.

Thankx

I was faced with a similar question, when I decided to ask myself.... whoa lets back up a second!

When you consider that all a report does is display information from a table - do you REALLY need it to come FROM access at all? After all - reports are usually meant for print anyway.

Why not just create a simple XML or (X)html layout that looks like the report you are trying to create, and have php fill in the blanks for you with the appropriate DB calls? Or take it a step further and use a PDF class to generate your report.
    "The only difference between a poor person and a rich person is what they do in their spare time."
    "If youth is wasted on the young, then retirement is wasted on the old"

Thanxs for your response,

Yes I have tought of that too. I've been using fpdf to generate reports on the fly (since its free). I was just wondering if someone had been forced to use the MSreports. I guess I will just use PDF then.

As with the XML deal, I will have to look into a few tutorials too.

Thanxs again for responding.