Established Hosting Company For Sale

Hello,

I've owned and operated a small hosting company (www.hostnix.com) for 4 years now. Due to my demanding schedule I am entertaining offers of a potential sale.

I have a total of 14 paying clients, several of which I have had for 1 year or longer.

I currently have 1 FreeBSD VDS that is used for all of the hosting accounts.

I pay $225/month for the services I require. I take in about $350/month. In a year that is $4200 - $2700 = $1500/year profit.

You may wonder why I've been in business for 4 years and have only 14 clients. The answer to that is simple... I provide no-frills hosting. That means no control panels.

My support requests are EXTREMELY low. Most of my customers know what they are doing and how to do it. I could easily count the number of support requests I get per month on 2 fingers.

Your bidding price will include the domain, the FreeBSD server, the clients and my support for 1 year. Professionally I am a Sr. Unix Admin for a financial services company in NYC.

In addition to the above I also have a Owned, Unlimited Modernbill license which I use with Authorize.Net. This alone is worth $500 and can be sold in conjunction with everything else.

If there are any questions or offers please email them to [email protected]

Thank you,

Chris
    .:. Hostnix .:.
    Reliable Unix & VDS/VPS Hosting
    http://www.hostnix.com
    [email protected]

can you provide a beakdown of clients on each package

thanks

.:. Hostnix .:.
    Reliable Unix & VDS/VPS Hosting
    http://www.hostnix.com
    [email protected]

Ill offer $1500 cash. Can meet anywhere in NYC.

is this still available?
    Cheap Reseller and Shared Hosting - Tekneeks.net
    www.tekneeks.net - affordable cpanel reseller and shared hosting
    www.graphicforge.net - community for graphic and web designers

Not sure. We contacted the company, but didn't get a response so far.
    ReflexNetworks means Happy Clients!