domain after registration doest work :/

Hello WHT,

Could you explain why my domain doesnt work? I registered it yeasterday for 5 years. It was just after "delete". Got ns changed, it went ok, and today it stoped working Maybe you have any ideas why? Maybe its "normal" what after "delete" theer is some period when you can register ant after is period again when...

Thanks for ideas

(do i have to go directly to registrar?)

Domain is boogiewoman.info
    Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !

It looks like it's not registered:

[getsmart]$ whois boogiewoman.info
    NOT FOUND
    [getsmart]$
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !

Yup, it's also showing deleted in iwhois.com.

If you want it, what are you waiting for?

I know ... i'm waiting for moneyback Dont know what will they say if ll register domain with domainsite.com

Did you contact your domain registrar about this? That's really weird that you registered your domain name and it's trace cannot be found today. Even domain propagation doesnt take much of time these days.

Originally posted by Priyanka
    Did you contact your domain registrar about this? That's really weird that you registered your domain name and it's trace cannot be found today. Even domain propagation doesnt take much of time these days.
    Full story you can found at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...43#post3437143