Bad Support from MediumCube

The support provided by Mediumcube is very bad. I had to wait for nearly 15 hours to get a reply from them.

Their website doesn't list any email id for support. It only gives some toll free number.

I think it is a one man show company as I get all replies from one guy. The domain has been registered under his name.

How can one guy manage 8 or more servers?

Milan has done very bad for his customers by selling business to this unreliable company.

Just because the domain is registered under someone's name does not mean the company is only run by that one person.

I agree, you say it lists a toll free number, have you tried calling that ? Perhaps you would receive a faster reply that way. How is the uptime and other aspects of the hosting. what was the priority of your support request ? These questions can better answer your statement as to whether or not they are a bad company.
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy

what is the domain that you have with them?
    also, how long have you been with them?
    Eleven2 Web Hosting is helping the Red Cross
    Eleven2 Hosting - www.eleven2.com
    Help The Red Cross - www.redcross.org

Please note Mediumcube.com is not associated with ServerDivision.com , somebody made a post with inaccurate information.
    Reliability Performance Integrity

Quote Originally Posted by web_host_guy_007
    The support provided by Mediumcube is very bad. I had to wait for nearly 15 hours to get a reply from them.

Their website doesn't list any email id for support. It only gives some toll free number.

I think it is a one man show company as I get all replies from one guy. The domain has been registered under his name.

How can one guy manage 8 or more servers?

Milan has done very bad for his customers by selling business to this unreliable company.
    One guy can quite easily manage 8 servers. The other question is can he fully support all clients on them.

I would suggest to you this:
    He could fit 75 websites on a server (for example). $10 each= $750. Costs per server are probabally about $150 for each server. That takes him to $600. 8 servers make $4800/month.
    Then take off all your other stuff, taxes etc etc.
    He's probabally left with $3500/month. Thats a good salary for ONE person.

When will people begin to realise that hosting is a real business just like any other..... He needs to make a salary. As soon as he employs someone he effectivley will half his income.
    Andrew Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by thomas7
    Thats a good salary for ONE person.
    Depends on the country you are in. That is why some hosts have a lot of their support outside the US & Western Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormouse
    Depends on the country you are in. That is why some hosts have a lot of their support outside the US & Western Europe.
    Well this person is from Ontairo, Canda.

$3500 is only 2000/month. In the UK, this is a resonable salary, however, not exactly a directors salary.
    Andrew Thomas