Angry Complain to (NEVADA GOVERMENT) - Please Help

Hi,

One of Offshore Incorporation company made me fool. I paid them $1,200 and they processed and send me papers of my compnay and when bank aco**** process comes they said the bank refused to open the account.

They made this process too long since 6 months as now I can not complain to my bank to refund the ammount as I did not get serivce fromt them.

email, phone them many times since 2 months but not response from them.

Now I am sure they are making fraud on behalf of goverment papers as they maid it in house.

I need the refund from them and want to complain about them to NEVADA GOVERMENT.

Can any one please help me or give the refrence from where I can complain to them and take refud the ammount I paid?

I appriciate your help in this.

Thanks,
    Raza

I don't think that Nevada State can do anything to force an offshore company to pay any sort of penalty unless that business holds any licenses or has some sort of holding in Nevada.

Sorry to hear that things didn't work out well for you though.

-Billy

Originally posted by billy79
    I don't think that Nevada State can do anything to force an offshore company to pay any sort of penalty unless that business holds any licenses or has some sort of holding in Nevada.

Sorry to hear that things didn't work out well for you though.

-Billy
    I got the certificate of my company registered with them (Seems orignal) but not sure they mad it inhouse or......

humm... seems like a risky business.

Did you go with a reputable company? I only use companies that other people I know directly online have used for this very reason. I am going to be paying a tad more for setup etc. but the peace of mind is worth it. Not to mention making sure you are on the up and up. Oh yah, and talk to a lawyer.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Originally posted by billy79
    My impression from the post is not that the company he's complaining about is itself offshore, but that it's a Nevada corporation whom which he purchased an "offshore incorporation" package.

The agency to contact in that case would be Nevada's Office of the Attorney General, which has a website here.

Specifically, you'd want to talk to someone in the Bureau of Consumer Protection.