What is the name of this script?

It's a small script that makes it so that people can't copy-&-paste off your site [yes, I'm aware they can view the source.]

An example of what I'm talking about is here. If you try to highlight all of the words, it won't let you.

Uhm...maybe it's just me, but I can highlight and copy-paste off of that site fine? Perhaps it only works in IE?

I have IE.

Start with Dave's name [the second part] & try to drag it down.

Try tripple clicking a word =]
    www.Yekaroo.com - Your Chinese Radio Online!

I can still copy and paste with FF no problem, I tried many different things. With other browsers so popular now I really woudln't worry about getting a script like this if I were you.

Firefox copies all text and graphics without any problems. Doesn't look like the script is very good.

I dont think its a script, ive noticed this behavior on some CSS sites. I think it might be odd behavior that happens with CSS in IE sometimes.

Re: What is the name of this script?

Originally posted by Shaliza
    It's a small script that makes it so that people can't copy-&-paste off your site [yes, I'm aware they can view the source.]

An example of what I'm talking about is. If you try to highlight all of the words, it won't let you.
    I've looked though the script and did find any functions, which protect document from copying. If you want to create such script use the following events: onKeyPress, oncontexmenu, onKeyDown, onKeyUp.
    But I don't belive that it will help.

May I ask why you want to do this? There's really no point seeing as you can view the source, like you've stated.