FraudGate Reviews

Hello everyone,

Thanks for checking out our post. We are thinking about picking up fraudgate in the near future and would like some feedback, and reviews would be nice.

Thanks!
    Goodydomains.com support
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.

Hello,

Fraudgate has been somewhat IFFY. Signing up, I received no confirmation, etc, and had to call them to know that my account was setup. They haven't answered an e-mail yet but maybe it was because I called them about that situation, but they should really answer both.

The IDEA is great. The system IMO doesn't do a great job in functioning correctly. I don't know, I've tried it and have had problems. I'd like to hear what everyone has to say, also.

Quote Originally Posted by 5i.net
    Hello,

Fraudgate has been somewhat IFFY. Signing up, I received no confirmation, etc, and had to call them to know that my account was setup. They haven't answered an e-mail yet but maybe it was because I called them about that situation, but they should really answer both.

The IDEA is great. The system IMO doesn't do a great job in functioning correctly. I don't know, I've tried it and have had problems. I'd like to hear what everyone has to say, also.

I signed up, never got a confirmation, emailed sales, have not heard back, try to call the 800 number and it says no one is avaliable... Who knows. Got to cehck with the CC company see if I was charged. If so and I get no response from them I am reversing it.
    Regards,
    Randy
    Okie Net Web Hosting

Finally got a hold of them via the 888, the account was set up I just never got an email.
    Regards,
    Randy
    Okie Net Web Hosting

Thanks, that is exactly what we were looking for. Will find another service, if we ever go this route.
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.