CoLocation with Managed?

Sorry if this question sounds stupid but basically I would like to have my own server sent to a DataCenter with a unmetered type service running a minimum of 10mbps. But the problem is I need this to be managed. Any suggestions of who I might go to for this? I really appreciate any replies I get. Any idea of the cost for these?

I don't know about the Unmetered part, in most colo's you'd be charged for what you use! What are you trying to manage? That might help a bit in getting some replies!

As for managing I need full management over the server such as OS Install/Update/Control Panel...etc. Basically what allmanaged.com does. Thanks Chris

For managed services, some companies will offer a bulk rate for a per server/device. You should consider though that the total cost will more than likely be less than what you could pay an admin to run in through your business/or home through outsourcing the work. This is where you save money. For bandwidth you should look at how much total bandwidth you have been using and where you anticipate growth over the next 3 months, 6 months, etc. Depending on what the company you go with offers, you can sometimes get a bulk bandwidth discount for the long-run. In other words, if you know that you will use more bandwidth in the next 3 months, or you anticipate growth, then it would be better to commit to more bandwith to start to get some kind of a disccount.

You should contact SiteSouth. They do quite a bit of managed colocation and enterprise hosting. http://www.sitesouth.com/

I've been hosted by them for a couple of years and they do a great job.