Migration of Windows 2000 Servers

I am trying to migrate some of my old P3 Windows 2000 servers to new P4 servers with exact software setup. I can't find a way to do it such that there will be minimal downtime, anyone willing to share their experience?

probably you may setup the P4 server with the exact application and move the domains by domains over. From the P3 server, update the DNS to redirect the traffic over to the P4 server. Have your users try out the website and email ... etc , once everything is fine, update the name server to point to the P4 server.

I am trying to avoid doing this, very tedious, trying to find an easier method.

do you have access to all the boxes? I know you colo alot. Cant you just swap the drives if so?
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Grab your Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Resouce Kit CD, on there you'll find the IIS Migration Wizard. The migration wizard will assist you in replicating one IIS server to another.
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

RAID 1 with hot swapping
    Hard drive out of old box into new box. Boot new box offline, resolve drive issues.
    Put ethernet cable into new box, turn old box off.